Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss

Start from the beginning

" Do you need to wear that....?"

Yoko was wearing some weird fur armor that made her look like some barbarian as I laughed a bit and shook my head.

Yoko: I gotta look like some suspicious bandit.

Y/N: Yeah,the fur and spikes are really selling it.

She hits me on my head and I laughed more.

Y/N: Okay! Okay! Can we go over your plan again?

Yoko: I know Claude is awake at the time so I'll be sneaking around until he sees me then go into the secret passageway and he'll take the bait.

Y/N: Why is Claude even awake at this time?

I asked her as Yoko just shrugs her shoulders and I sighed.

Yoko: Anyways! I'm going out and sneak my way to the mystery place underground!

Y/N: And I wait until he comes to my room as he won't go alone into a dark hole.

Yoko: Indeed! Later fool!

She leaves my quarters as I laid back in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

' Hmmm... The abyss '

Yoko: And... Action!

- Flashback end -

' A sorta well-done plan by miss goddess and now I'm here with the others as I'm the only one who truly knows how this even happened '

As I thought that,I feel myself yawning once again then stretched my arms out to the north and the east which everyone looks at me.

Y/N: What? Can't a professor be tired?

Dimitri: In any case,we still don't know where it leads.

Claude: Oh no! Oh,you're right! There's no telling what we could find. Terrible danger. Wicked creatures. Unspeakable smells!

' Claude no- '