voo ekk palll

Namasthe guys
This is your krishikrishna💞

This is my first story and I am not such good at writing, if there is any mistake,please adjust it

I think that you all guys will love this story

*********

Intro of characters:

Neel: A handsome, charming and naughty guy, whole college likes him very much.

Avni: A most beautiful girl and best friend of Neel .

********

A boy is seen coming after a bath brushing his hair with his towel

His eyes went to a pages of diary which was turning due to wind , and was keep in the table.

He was non another but our hero Neel . He took the dairy and sat on the bed.

"That seconds...., Still makes me cry.." Neel said with a sadly voice. And started to read.

*********

Neel and avni are best friends since childhood. Avni is every thing for Neel and Neel is the whole world for avni.

Avni loves Neel, but doesn't say to Neel due to her fear. But avni is a best friend for Neel . He does not have any thoughts like that for avni.

Neel and avni always be together , they are the most naughty and mischievous student in the whole college. They always make any mistakes and are thrown out of the class.

Same way today too they have been thrown from the class. "Ok avni, our plan has been succeed today , so tell me where shall we go today.." Neel asked to avni.

" Let's go to the theater Neel , it has been long time we went to theater. " Avni said with a smile.

They both gave a thumbs up and went out of the college. And started a bike ride, avni always be happy and feels like flying when she gets a ride with neel. She always keep her hand on Neel's shoulders , but today she tried to hold Neel waist, but she couldn't....

After they entered the theater, Neel said " avni wait here I buy the tickets" but there was no response from avni she was still in her dream. Neel gave a shake " avni what happened sit here I will come" he said and went.

When they entered the theater hall avni asked "what movie is this Neel " Neel with a tricky smiling look he said "gost movie"

Avni was shocked and afraid " what neel, you know that I am scared to see the gost films , then why do you do this to me neel" .

"I am there for you avni don't worry, I will take care of you" he said smile and made her to sit.

Neel and avni's choise will always be same except in the gost movie cases....

"Wait avni, I will go to buy some thing to eat " he said and went . After some time he came with two buckets of popcorn and one Coca cola with too strwas . Avni was shocked to see that and asked Neel with an blushii and severing tone " w....ww....what is this Neel , only o.......one Coca cola and two straws".

"This was the last one, let's adjust with this" he said casually. Avni with a blushii face said "ok".

Movie started, they both shared the drink with two straws . Avni's concentration was fully on Neel.

During gost scean, avni was scared, closed her eyes and hugged Neel tightly. She slept on Neel shoulder just like that.

After the movie got over, Neel saw avni was sleeping like a small baby.
Neel couldn't take his eyes from avni and said "this is the first time I am admiring you in such a way avni, I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes form you".

After some time, "get up avni it's time to go to home" Neel said with a husky tone. Avni got up and scrubbed her eyes like a small and cute little girl. Neel admired her reaction.

They came back to home, Neel gave a big advise to avni that "avni don't be scared to see gost movies. be a brave girl. Today I was there for you , that's why you are safe......" He gave a big list of advise.

Then he realized that there was no response from avni. He turned back to see avni and got shocked. Avni was fainted and fall on the ground.

*********

So guyss what do you think about this story

Is that interesting......

What happened to avni....what do you guyss think about it...

Do know in comments.

Please do vote

And if you like this story and want my new updates follow krishikrishna 💞

Thank you 😘😘