Chapter 3: The Drama of Fourth Grade

Ash paced down to the park, the grass brushing against her shoes as she aproached Taylor. She had looked kind of upset recently, and she hadn't been talking to any of us all day.

"Taylor? Are you-" Ash spoke no more, for her fist was flying towards her own face. Quickly, Ash had caught the fist, sliding her hand up the arm that flew into her, twisting at her shoulder, second hand grabbing at her waist and using her left foor to weld her legs down and slamming her into the ground with light force. She had no real intention to fight Taylor, however since Ash had faught her brothers so often she had experience in fighting to some degree. Looking down at Taylor, who had been a pile of sobbing goop; Ash snapped at her.

"Why are you so upset? You know I can't hurt you, your my friend. What made you attempt to punch me?" she growled, stomping her feet into the hard, cold ground. Taylor's eyes welded, glassy with tears. As other students began to grope their attention towards Taylor and Ash, the tall brunette walked away, leaving Taylor on the sidewalk by the park.

"Seriously what the heck?" Ash sighed, she rested her head in her hand, watching students help Taylor up and blabber nonsense.

Ash heard footsteps aproach from afar; turning her head to see Megan and Jade. Megan flailed her arms happily, pointing her skinny, pale fingers into her cheeks; smiling. Jade waved a peace sign and glared a quick smirk.

"Not now, Taylor is being a drama bug. She won't even answer me..." Ash spat, Taylor's name rolled off her tongue like garbage.

Megan observed the field, her eyes drifted towards Taylor, who was dragging herself up the hill. Her brown hair was ruffled in a mess, strands of grass held into knots. Jade let out a quiet laugh and Ash joined her. Ash's mother always said she was good at being a bitch, not that she didn't enjoy it.

As Taylor came close enough in range; storms and floods of questions exploded out of Megan's mouth.

"What happened to you..? W-why are you crying? Are you even okay??!?" She let the questions flood out of her mouth.

Taylor gave her a miserable frown, like a small puppy whom had been kicked too many times to count. Jade looked at Ash.

"What exactly did you do?"

Ash didn't respond. She didn't want to.

The teacher walked over. kneeling at Taylor's now bloody knees and elbows. She had been wearing such tiny white shorts, Ash couldn't imagine how Taylor didn't expect to be cut up wearing that. The teacher called over the nurse, Taylor began crying again... "Wuss." Ash mumbled.

~-~-~-~-~ Few hours later ~-~-~-~-~

The little group found themselves in the gym shortly after the incident. They all awkwardly shifted, confused to of why they were all centered in a giant gymnasium.

"So what happened girls?" The short blonde teacher asked.

Taylor was the first to respond. Her answer sent eyes widenening in all different directions.

"Ash threw me on the ground." She said, bland and dry; as if she had never said a word in her entire life.

"Now hold on, why should you be getting the throne? You started it!" Ash defended.

There was a pause, a peaceful moment to let the situations sink in. Ash's eyes began to water.

"Why should she get the attention anyways..." She whispered.

They don't know where this conversation went, they just.... lost themselves somewhere in the storm. How this happened they don't understand; never remembered.