His cock bubbling an insane amount of precum, Jungkook moans out, "T-taehyung!" Taehyung looks up Jungkook, bringing Jungkook's finger up to his mouth as he begins to suck on Jungkook's fingers, "yeah baby?" Taehyung rasps out, voice deep and mixed with lust. It felt a lot like Taehyung wasn't giving Jungkook the bliss he wanted on purpose, and when Jungkook seen Taehyung's little smirk,  it only confirmed the younger's suspicions. "I...I want to ride you, please," Jungkook begs.

At those words, Taehyung pulls out, Jungkook whines at the emptiness, and tries to get up. But instead Taehyung thrusts himself back into Jungkook hard and deep, hitting Jungkook's bundle of nerves, making Jungkook's mouth fall open with bliss, "is this what you wanted? You wanted me to go rough?" Jungkook nods, feeling the older absolutely thrash his body, but he didn't mind because it felt so damn good. Taehyung continues to thrust, repeatedly hitting Jungkook's prostrate in the right place, making the pleasure for Jungkook so unbearable, that he was hanging on by a silver thread. Jungkook moans out his hands reaching his cock, stroking up and down as he feels his high coming.

Taehyung grunts, moving Jungkook's stubborn hands away, and instead uses his own hand, pressing down on Jungkook's slit with his thumb, making Jungkook almost scream out, he was so full, so pleasured and so dazed, that he couldn't even remember his own name. Taehyung uses the slick of Jungkook's precum to slide his hand up and down Jungkook's shaft. He smirks, as he continues to thrust into Jungkook deep, there was no being gentle now. And Jungkook knew that, but he didn't miss it. From Taehyung thrusting, to stroking and to kissing him, Jungkook knew that his release wasn't far off.

The only question was, would Taehyung let Jungkook?

But there was something oddly hot about being refrained from having something you so badly want.

"C-close!"

Jungkook moans out, his body moving with Taehyung's as the two boys moved in a synchronized way, like they were just made to be together. And Taehyung doesn't stop, in fact, his strokes on Jungkook's cock start to become more rough and fast, his thrusts become more precise and hard, his kisses become more harsh and wet, which makes Jungkook scream out in pleasure, his cock spurting out white ribbons, all over his stomach, some of it landing on his chin.

Taehyung smirks, and stops his thrusts for a second, just admiring the beauty before him like Jungkook was a piece of art, so rare, and Taehyung was so lucky because he was the only one who was able to get his hands on the masterpiece named Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook pants out, arms falling limp to his side. He expects Taehyung to pull out, but no, instead he's flipped over, sensitive cock pressed against the table, "Taehyung?" But Taehyung doesn't answer, and he starts to thrust again, Jungkook's mouth falls open his body now sensitive to absolutely anything because he had already had his first cum release.

Taehyung groans, looking down at his cock that Jungkook was taking so well. And Taehyung didn't know how, but somehow, Jungkook was making Taehyung feel so good. "You're doing so well Koo," Taehyung moans out when Jungkook pushes his plush ass against Taehyung, grinding his ass in little circles. Never has Taehyung felt so pleasured, and that only ignited his own desires even more. Jungkook moans out when Taehyung slams into him harder than before.

The only sound in the room was loud skin slapping, and moans escaping Jungkook and Taehyung as the two continued to pleasure each other. The way Taehyung was gripping Jungkook's hips, he was sure to leave bruises, and Jungkook knew that. But he was excited to look in the mirror and see his body covered with all of the marks from Taehyung. Once more, Jungkook strokes himself, little moans making their way out of his mouth and into Taehyung's ears, and he finds his mountain of pleasure growing stronger for the second time, but stops when he realises that Taehyung hadn't come yet.