Our beginning

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to the sound of owls hooting what a sweet sound to wake up to my feet glided across the room to get ready I was humming happily I could feel my heart beating abnormally fast the thoughts of last night playing though my mind he had opened up to me I couldn't describe my joy, but the realization hit me like stack of bricks he was still in love with Lilly Potter how could I ever compete with that. No..no I wouldn't let that bring me down my love for him was strong...strong enough for me to conquer anything I wouldn't let anything stand in the way of me and him being together I'd make him see it's always been me ( ;) see what I did there) crap I was late to breakfast I'd have to quit zoning out I rushed to the great hall and took my normal seat I looked everywhere for him sighing i looked down I was really hoping to see him. Suddenly I felt a warm hang touch my shoulder sending lighting bolts though my body I looked up to see him, he cleared his throat and spoke miss (y/l/n) hallway now. Everyone looked at me and ooed what Dunderheads yes Professor I said I followed him out to the hallway may I help you Professor?

Yes miss (y/l/n) I've been told I can choose a assistant and I've chosen you seeming as how you've already landed yourself a months detention seems fitting to have you help with the class. I smiled up at him I couldn't believe my luck I wouldn't have to do anything to get more detention to spend time with him little did he know the joy the news brought me how he had just made my plan a guaranteed success, thank you Professor for such a wonderful opportunity. I looked up to his face and stared into his eyes how they took my breath away should be a crime. Yes don't make me regret my decision miss (y/l/n) ill see you in class and with that he turned and walked away briskly waving big robes though the air. Rather dramatic he is but that was one of his many qualities that drawed me to him.

The rest of the day went in a blur till soon I was racing to his class I was the first there waiting for everyone to pile In I watched him intently he was writing on the board once he heard everyone taking there seats he turned around and looked directly at me I blushed but shot him a sweet smile before looking back down to my hands. Soon enough we were instructed to work out of our text books once more. I couldn't focus though I kept looking up at him he was reading a book a piece of his hair kept getting in his face touching his cheek and the very tip touching his top lip how I envied his hair always having the ability to touch him where I couldn't.

Class was over finally soon I'd have him all to myself if only dinner could be over fast enough.  I couldn't get enough time with him if only time could go as slowly as it does until I see him alone again, but no instead dinner dragged on as I listen to (Bf/n) talk about the quidditch match tomorrow at least tomorrow I'll only have to spend a few hours away from him instead of almost a whole day. Dinner was finally over I ran to the dungeons ready to see him.

I entered the room as quiet as possible trying not to disturb Severus,he was reading a book but I couldn't read the title from staring at I didn't even notice that I was running straight into a desk BAM! I fell back hitting the wall I sat there blushing when I heard loud steps striding towards me a matter of seconds he was next to me with his voice full of concern asking me if I was okay, yes..yes Severus I'm fine thank you I was just distracted that's all. Well (y/n) what could have possibly distract you was it my good looks perhaps he asked, this just made me plus harder n..n..o..o I was just trying to see what book you where reading that's all, oh so you don't think I'm a rather good looking guy then I see, what no I think your more then good looking I think your handsome I blurted without even thinking of my answer oh no I can't believe I just admitted that to him I must look like Griffyindor flag. Well thank you (y/n) he said with a wink let me help you up. He offered me his hand when I grabbed it, it felt like a Hungarian Horntail had just breathed fire all throughout my body then came the bats they glided though my stomach making it twist in knots. How did he have this much affect on me I looked into his galaxy like eyes and it was like I was turned to stone lost in them. He cleared his throat and brought me back, are you sure your alright (y/n) did you hit your head to hard you seemed out of it for a second. No I'm fine thank you Severus I was just lost In thought that's all, what will we be working on now that I'm you assistant not your troublemaker! He laugh oh Merlin what a beautiful sound it was like the sound of rain hitting a window beautiful, I quit liked you being my little troublemaker (y/n) you've got spirt and I like that.

Was that a compliment he actually complimented me I can't believe it wow, is that so Professor well maybe I can cause some more trouble then I said as I started to chase him he turned around wide eyed and ran both of us giggling like small children oh how I loved this man, before I knew it he turned around and grabbed me bringing me close to him he was warm I could feel his heart racing this is exactly where I belong right here in his embrace. It was cut short when he suddenly let go and started to talk about tomorrow's potion he would start teaching the New Years I was confused until I saw Mcgongall walk though the door, I walked to the supply closet to gather what he would need to let them talk in private. I stayed in the closet until I felt to hands grab me and pull me how I let out a huge yell when I realized it was Severus.

Now my little troublemaker what are you going to do know that I've caught you twice he said with a smirk, u couldn't help myself I smiled up at him a bopt his nose and ran away, not long after he had caught me again. (Y/n) can I speak freely with you, yes Severus what is it? You make me feel young again thank you for that but We've wasted all our time I'll see you tomorrow during your free period now that your my assistant you'll be helping me. Okay Severus goodnight. I walked out happier then I had even been I made him feel young, and he had help me oh what a day it was truly one of my happiest moments could tomorrow be any better?

A/N: omg 76 reads thank all of you so much your all loved !!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I'd love to hear from y'all please let me know what you Think and if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!!! THANK YOU