Arrival

Third Person POV

After a couple hours of waiting the police arrived, their sirens blaring and lights flashing they jumped out of their cars and hurried over to Dippers dad, Samuel had tied him up at some point so that he wouldn't be able to run away or attack when he regained consciousness. They put cuffs on him and escorted him to the car, all the while he yelled insults and threats, while a few cops stayed behind to question the Pines and the Ciphers.

They each told their side of the story from when it first started to today making sure to help fill in parts of the story that may have been a bit blurred for the others.

The police said that they would have to go to court but it would be almost impossible for their father to win the case with all the evidence against him.

After the cops left the families went home as well. Each in their own car even though Cerberus was the exception, she really wanted to be with Dipper.

They all drove the two hours back straight to the Ciphers home. Understandably they did not want to go back to their "home". Pyronica met them there hugging Dipper as soon as she arrived.

"Pyronica I can't breathe." Dipper managed to get out.

"I was so worried though!" She said releasing him and grabbing his shoulders "You're okay right? Shouldn't we be taking you to a hospital?"

"I got examined by a medical professional before we got back and they said we should be fine as long as we take it easy." Dipper said.

"I guess that works." Pyronica muttered.

"No hug for me?" Bill asked.

"Did you almost die?" Pyronica asked.

"No but I could-"

"And I could've died from worry! You didn't tell me what was happening at all! You tried to be your boyfriends hero." Pyronica snapped "No more hero work for you!"

"Well he did save me." Dipper said with a shy smile.

"Wait really? Ok you can have a hug." Pyronica said giving Bill a hug.

Bill laughed "I'm glad you're so concerned about your best friend." He said sarcastically, returning the hug.

Pyronica rolled her eyes.

"Pyronica shouldn't you be going home? It's pretty late at night." Dipper said looking at the clock only then realizing the time.

"I guess you're right." Pyronica said "Orrr I could stay over with you guys. What'd ya say Mister and Mrs. C?"

"Pyronica you know you don't need to ask." Della said with a smile.

"Bill, show Mabel and Alice around" Samuel said.

"I'll just show them where they'll sleep. It's been a stressful day and this house is huge."

"Oh I guess you're right." Samuel said.

"Here I'll show them where they can stay. Everyone just go to bed already." Pyronica said beginning to walk away before anyone could say no. Alice and Mabel hurried after her.

"You still remember the way to my room?" Bill asked Dipper. Della and Samuel had told them good night and headed off to bed.

"Did you think I forgot?" Dipper rolled his eyes "Your house may be huge but your room is on another side of the house from the other rooms."

Bill smiled "Then lead the way."
Dipper then proceeded to oh so confidently go down the wrong hall. Bill grabbed the back of Dippers collar pulling him back gently

"Wrong way, smart one." Bill said and led him down the correct hallway.

"I knew that. I was just testing you." Dipper said. Bill laughed and shook his head.

"I'm sure you were."

They arrived at Bills room and got changed before going to bed. Though for Dipper it was difficult to sleep. For most of the day he had been in a daze but now. Now things were setting in.
In a few days they would have to face their father in court. After that his father would be put behind bars for a very long time. He would be able to carry on with the school year like everything was normal. Him and Bill were actually dating. It was all huge.
Dipper turned and faced Bill who was already asleep.
How did I get just enough luck to meet you?
He thought back to when they had first met. How unpredictable Bill was and still kind of is. But Dipper understands him a little more now. It took a couple months and a few.. strange moments and not great situations but here they were. Together. It was interesting to say the least.

Dipper reached out and touched Bills cheek gently "I'm glad I'm here with you and not at the bottom of the ocean."

Bill opened his eyes and grabbed Dippers hand and leaned his cheek into the palm of his hand. "Me too." He said with a smile. Dipper blushed and yanked his hand back.

"You were awake?!" Dipper said.

"Of course I am how could I sleep with your tossing and turning." Bill joked.

"Oh I'm sorry." Dipper muttered.

"I'm just kidding, Pinetree!" Bill said pulling him close. "I'll hold you like this till you fall asleep."
Dipper opened his mouth to protest but lost his train of thought when he realized how warm Bill was. He immediately got closer to Bill hoping to steal the warmth.
And without realizing it he fell asleep and soon after so did Bill.