Chapter 28: Phobia

Start from the beginning

"Why? Can't I get to use a phone, huh?" Taehyung shot back standing up.

"Why do you need a phone, huh?" Namjoon grumbled.

"Because I'm human, duh, and lastly, when will you leave, huh? You're just burdened to Jungkook." Taehyung retorted annoyed with Namjoon.

"Why are you so eager for me to leave? I'm not even doing anything to you." Namjoon growled.

"It's because you're ruining my plans to leave here!" Taehyung fired back yelling.

"So you know? Yet you act like you didn't remember anything, you just giving him false hope!" Namjoon groaned.

Taehyung immediately regrets what he spilled about his plans, it definitely will make his plans to escape worst.

"What if I'm acting? It's not my fault, he wants to control me and I'm fucking sick of that." Taehyung spilled.

"You don't understand, do you? Jungkook needs you that's why he wants you to stay with him." Namjoon replied.

"He's selfish, he's only thinking of himself! He didn't even think about me! He didn't even think if I like to stay with him and to stay away from Jimin hyung!" Taehyung retorted.

"It's you, you're selfish here. You're married but you still thinking about another guy!" Namjoon responded.

"Jimin is my soulmate, I'm pretty sure he knows about that! And lastly, our marriage was just force, nothing else!" Taehyung argued.

"Do you ever love him? Or, do you even fall in love with him?" Namjoon inquired and his tone lowered.

Taehyung suddenly got confused by Namjoon's question.

"If I love him or not, you don't care about that." Taehyung sassed.

"Because Jungkook, loved you." Namjoon blurted out

"But he's possessive." Taehyung sighed.

"No, he's not, he has a reason why he's like that." Namjoon replied.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung inquired taken aback by Namjoon's reply.

"He has autophobia, fear of losing someone. He was fear to lose you after what happened to his past about his parents. Apparently, I'm still observing if he has thanatophobia, fear of death, or losing someone. After what happened to you, he might didn't show it but I can see how he was scared when Jackson stabbed you." Namjoon explained.

"But that doesn't mean he has to inject whatever drugs into my body." Taehyung retorted.

"I know, but he wants you to forget anything, he wants you to start with him. Who wouldn't get jealous if his husband was still thinking about his friend? His husband still cares for his friend. You, you didn't think about him. If for you, the marriage between you arranged marriage, for him, it was his everything because he has someone beside him. You are his safe place that's why he was happy being with you." Namjoon stated.

"Why are you saying this to me? Are you trying to make me pity him so I won't leave him, because if that's what you want, I won't change my mind?" Taehyung added.

"No, he doesn't need your pity, I want you to realize everything so you can understand him. I want you to help him to fight his fear because you are the only one who can do it, he trusts you more than anyone but it's up to you if you want to leave or not. Don't worry, I won't tell him anything but I'm hoping for you to change your mind." Namjoon said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

He hides the phone back in the drawer and locked it. He leaves Taehyung alone who cries silently.

"Namjoon hyung, what are you doing in our room?" Jungkook asked confused when arrived at the house.

"Nothing." Namjoon soughed leaving the house.

Jungkook went upstairs, he saw Taehyung crying while sitting kn the bed.

"Tae, what happened? Did Namjoon hyung do something to you?" Jungkook asked kneeling on the floor in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't answer instead he just cried loudly.

"Tae, tell me, I'll punch him." Jungkook said softly wiping Taehyung's tears.

Taehyung simply hugged him and cried on his shoulder which made him worried.

"Hun, please tell me something, I'll do anything for you." Jungkook uttered with a hint of concerned tone in his voice.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes, wiping his tears and smiling fakely.

"Nothing, he didn't do anything to me, I thought you leave me." Taehyung lied.

"Are you sure? It's okay if you tell me if he hurt you, I'll kill him." Jungkook replied, caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Nothing, I'm just worried, I thought something happened and he came to calm me down but I told him I need you and he left." Taehyung explained, leaning on Jungkook's touch.

"I'm here now, don't cry, it hurts me too." Jungkook shushed him, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung nodded his head, he went down to the floor and hugged him tightly. Jungkook caressed his back while calming him.

-----

Yeah, I knew, that's the most nonsense and stupid excuse ever. Free to hate me lol.