- Let's see how demanding my audience will be. I haven't been singing like that for a long time, without anyone knowing me. Will be cool!

Dimash is having fun. It looks like a child planning a prank. This is one of the things I most admire about Dimash. He is not afraid to take risks. He always says "yes" to new experiences.

- You said "yes" to stay with me. I mean, to help me with visions.

Ah, Dimash! I have a hard time imagining any situation where I could say a categorical "no" to you.

Part Two

We spent the whole day running from side to side. Everything has to be perfect. It all depends on my plan working out.

We need instruments: a keyboard and a guitar. I'm not a guitar player, but I can play some Dimash's songs. And he can play some on the keyboard. Talking to the director, she indicated a store to us and there we bought a beautiful guitar, which Dimash gave me as a gift, and a keyboard that he intends to donate to the orphanage after the presentation. Quite different from the band that accompanies it.

- You mean you're going to play for me? I want to sing "Gracias a la Vida".

- You know I don't play enough to accompany you, but it will have to do. Unless you prefer to sing "a capella".

- No way. I will not miss this opportunity to see you play. Are you going to do the vocal backing for me too?

- Don't abuse it, okay?

Dimash laughs. He is happy.

Flowers are not easy to find. We traveled all over the city until we found a flower shop that had jasmine and we managed to make some pretty arrangements. Their perfume spreads through the air. I like flowers. The scent of flowers. They always bring back childhood memories, from my home garden.

We are ready. We will perform at the time when older children and teenagers usually go to the lounge after dinner, including Diego. There will be five or six songs. The ones I like the most, after all, are the ones I can play, of course.

People are entering the hall and we are on a small improvised stage. The director finally remembers asking an important question.

- What's your friend's name again?

- His name is Dimash.

- Funny name. It's the same name as a famous singer who is performing here in Peru ...

The director finally looks at Dimash more carefully and it's easy to see that she recognized him.

- Is he really? I can not believe!

- Dimash loves children. And he loves making these little presentations.

The director is nervous and introduces Dimash with all the compliments she can remember. Some teenagers already know him and a buzz takes over the hall. Diego is sitting in a chair by a window and doesn't seem to pay any attention to what's going on.

Dimash starts singing "Gracias a la Vida". I follow each song on the guitar until the time comes to put my plan into action. Dimash goes to the keyboard. Dimash starts playing Daybreak and I sit next to Diego. I take with me a beautiful arrangement of jasmine and place it on the table that is very close to where Diego is. I brought the lyrics and put them in his hand. He reads. A cloud of sadness passes quickly over his face and disappears. But that is enough to give me hope of getting to him. "You can make this bridge. My voice and your empathy, your warmth warms any heart".

I place a jasmine flower on Diego's lap. The flower's aroma spreads and forms a halo of sweetness and enchantment. Dimash begins to sing a very sweet and gentle version of Molihua. Jasmine. I put my hand on Diego's hand. I feel a wave of love running through me. I hope it gets to him. I speak gently in his ear.