THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS

It's been 3 days. I'm suppose to get let go today. I'm scared that they won't let me go. what would happen if I do?
I'm being let go right now. They told me to not tell anyone about them. Nothing ever happened that included them. Everyone is walking around on the streets. Do they even know anything about what's going on?
I saw Jake and his dad walking down the streets. Jake saw me and pulled his dad so he saw me too. He guy who took me was still hiding me so I couldn't get away. I tried to walk away. The guy pulled me back again. Then he whispered you never saw us. Then shoved me away.
Jake grabbed me and hugged me. His dad looked at me, but didn't care. He was happy that I'm back. There becoming like family to me. But I really do miss my real family.
I saw my mom walking on the street that night. She was crying. Asking people if they saw me. But I was there. I wanted to run up to her and hug her. But I couldn't. She even walked up to me. She asked me if I saw her daughter, me I shook my head no almost crying.
Jake asked me who that was. My mom I answered as I started to cry. His dad gave me a hug. He told me that I will go home soon. He would tell me why this all happened to me later.