clay please dont do this.

a/n
hey yalllllllllllll. so i just wanted to say you are loved by a lot of people including me. i love you all so much. <3.

george pov

i loved y/n i wanted to marry her. it's been about a year since we've been dating. i haven't seen clay in about months. sapnap always comes and visits. he's always given me amazing advice. and he was actually here with me now. today i was going to propose. i love y/n so much and i want to start a family with her. my family has always liked her. her family loves me. she's perfect. i decided to invite clay, i wanted to make things right with him. he was always there for me when i needed him he was my bestfriend and i needed him here for this important moment in my life. he deserves to be there. 

y/n pov

today was the day. i got to see sapnap and dream. i was so excited. sapnap has been my bestfriend for five years. and i had been with george for about one year. i really hoped that me and george could start a life together. the day i moved in was the day i knew i loved him. when he held me in his arms as i was crying. under the stars. in his room. telling him about how screwed up i was. george loved me and i loved him. i always felt as if i was in a fairytale with george. he made me feel like the only girl in the world he loved. besides his mother of course.

it was time. i got dressed in a loose black tennis skirt with a tan plain t-shirt and my doc martins. george loves when i west these shoes. they are my favorite of mine. i put white socks on that ruffled just at the top. i shoved my phone, 100 dollars, and a small chapstick and lipstick. george showed up at my house and gave me a kiss as usual and we drove to the restaurant.

"hey everyone!"

"oh, uh. hi y/n you look beautiful" i turned around and noticed it was dream. i ran up and hugged him. i hadn't seen him in months. and i missed my bestfriend.

"hey!! what about me" sapnap was pouting. i ran up and gave him a hug as well. sapnap has always been there for me. he saved my life.

george pov

i was so nervous. terrified. i was afraid she was going to say no, leaving me heartbroken. my hands were sweaty and my throat was dry. i drank three glasses of water. i got up in front of y/n and took her hand. i was ready.

"y/n, i've loved you ever since i held you in my arms. i've loved you at your worst, and your best. and i will continue too love you u till the day i die. will you m-marry me y/n?" my voice was shaky and i was sweating.

y/n pov

"yes!! oh my gosh yes, george i love you." he stood up and wrapped me in his arms. a small tear ran down my face. i love george. and will continue till the day i die.

i looked at sapnap. he was crying. i knew he was proud of me and george. sapnap had always been there for me.

i looked at clay. he looked angry, i knew clay always had feelings for me. and don't get me wrong i love clay so much just not in the way he wants me to. i love clay as a bestfriend, not as a lover. he smiled and i quickly looked away.

sapnaps pov

i was so happy. i loved y/n and george, they always had this connection and even i knew it. they were perfect together and i was so happy for them.

clays pov.

i was heartbroken. i had to do it now. i took the sharp knife out of my pocket.
i walked up to george and y/n clearly saw the knife

"clay please don't do this." her voice was shaky. i loved her but i had to

"i'm so sorry george" he looked behind me and straight at the knife. the fear in his eyes, i loved it. goodbye george.

i did it. i stabbed george right in the stomach. his mouth was open. he was in shock, he fell to the floor.

"GEORGE NO" her voice cracked. tears running down her face. i'm so sorry y/n. i didn't want it to end like this.