just as friends, clay

* y/s pov *

as i wake up, of course in george's arm i realized that i didn't even remember anything that happened the night before. all i remember was that i was happy. happier i had ever been before.

i got up to make my favorite food, and of course i got some iced water.

i heard george wake up and of course like every other time. he looked adorable. george was always one of those guys who looked best when he woke up. i looked up and him and smiled as he made himself some eggs.

" how did you sleep gorgeous?"

"oh i sleep fine, happy i was with you this time" i started blushing a george obviously noticed as he leaned in and gave me a short kiss and walked away to go shower.

as i heard the shower running i decided to start cleaning up. washing the dishes, cleaning up the counters, cleaning the litter box for george's cat, luca. ( rest in peace luca 🥺).

_________________________________

               * dreams/clays pov*

as i woke up i quickly realized that i was hungover with a quick blur of what happened the night before. i also realized she was there. Claire. claire was my ex who was the most toxic person ever. she cheated on me multiple times and it made me very depressed and in a really dark place. but y/n was there when she cheated. she comforted me which is why i've liked her ever since.

i was still very confused why claire was there so i tried to remember. as i was making my morning coffee as claire woke up and tried to kiss me. i backed away in confusion and asked her what happened.

i was shocked. she had told me she came over cause her parents had kicked her out (again) she had cane over looking for someone to talk to and of course i was there cause i'm a good person. and apparently we ended off the night hardcore making out and everything. but we didn't have sec or anything. we cuddled and then that's when y/n walked it, i remember that vividly i saw her in tears and in shock. i totally forgot and i felt horrible.

as soon as claire got done i realized what i had to do. i went to my room and got new fresh clothes on and rushed over to y/n's apartment and she didn't answer. i walked up to george's and knocked a couple times. he answered and looked shocked that it was me.

"uh hey george i know it's early but do you know where y/n is?" i was really shaky and nervous

"yeah, she's here with me" he said it so confidently.

"hey babe who is that? come back to bed i wanna cuddle with you!!" i heard it. it was y/n. my heart broke as she came up to the door and realized it was me. she stared in shock.

"hey y/n, can i please talk to you about yesterday i can exp-" she cut me off

"clay you screwed up and that's not my fault. i forgive you but i love george so much. i always have and i always will. i will also always love you but not in the way you want me to. and i cant control that i'm sorry clay." she never called me clay unless she was serious. i looked at her on the verge of tears.

"it's okay y/n i understand. i will text you guys later. have fun lovebirds"
i left. i was heartbroken. i decided what i had to do. i'm sorry george but this is for your own good.

_________________________________

BRO i have almost THREEHUNDREAD fucking reads. that's literally so much omg. i'm thinking about the next chapter being smut but i'm not really sure. but it most likely will be! it won't spoil anything about what dream is gonna do so if you guys would like to skip over it you can! all love <3- p