the story

TW!!! mentions of anxiety!! <3
—————————————————
as dream sits on the bed you begin to tell your story.
"well when i was about 5 or 6 my mother passed away from a rare brain tumor. i then grew up with only my father, and developed severe depression. i still suffer from depression but i take meds for it and try not to focus on it. i grew up in Clearwater, Florida. i love it there. i didn't have to many friends but the ones that i had were very toxic towards me. after we all stopped be friends i was diagnosed with social anxiety."

"then how can you talk to us?" clay asked in a rude tone

"don't be so rude," i pouted "and time answer your question, is honestly not very sure. talking to you guys is super easy and it feels like i've known you cuties for awhile." i blushed a bit

i started to tear up a bit and george came and comforted me pushing dream out of the way. "y/n it's okay if you don't wanna talk about this, there will always be another time where you can talk to us." he then pulled me close and i rested my head on his shoulder and cried for hours. i really don't remember much after that. i was laying down in the grass with george holding me watching the stars. i felt so comforted and loved listening to music with george. i saw dream staring at us through the window and laughed as he looked mad. sitting here with george was peaceful.

—————————————————
* NEXT DAY *

you wake on george's bed, in his arms. he was already up, admiring your beautiful features.
"good morning dummy"

"good morning georgie" i say playfully.

i had to get home so i snuck up through my window and pretended to wake up, my dad then waiting for me downstairs.
"we need to talk hunny" he sounded aggressive, mean almost.

he scolded me about sneaking out and how i shouldn't ever do it again. especially at a boys house. i started crying.

"IM SORRY!" "george just.." i explained what happened and how i could talk to him and how everything faded away at that moment. how my anxiety and depression felt like it didn't exist. he started to understand and came and hugged me. fuck man. i miss my mom.

—————————————————
i'm sorry my chapters are short but they are just cause i have so many ideas i don't wanna put them all in one chapter! enjoy the next chapter!! <3