×Cody's House×

·Junior's POV·

Chef PeePee stopped the car from across Cody's yard, twisting the car key in the ignition, causing the car to shut off. "Okay, get out brat.." he grumbles, clearly tired after a long day of "cooking" and cleaning. I sat there staring out of the car window, gazing at Cody's house in dread. I quickly turned my attention to Chef PeePee, who was clearly annoyed at me. "Chef PeePee, I changed my mind! Let's go back h-". He shushed me, "Junior, it's late and I'm exhausted. So no, we are NOT turning back. You're going to get out of this damn car now or so help me, I'll leave you here and make you walk home."

Turning back to stare out of the car window, I huffed. I squeezed the flowers I was forced to bring, which just makes this whole situation even more embarrassing for me. Next time I play truth or dare with Toad and Joseph, I'll make sure they'll regret it. I hesitatingly open the car door and slowly stepped out in the warm, breezy night.

I glazed back at Chef PeePee, who was getting ready to drive off. "Just call me, when you're ready for me to come and pick you up, don't do anything stupid." Chef PeePee said after turning on the car engine again. I reassured him that everything would be fine hopefully and shut the car door.

I walked up the driveway and then looked back one last time, Chef PeePee already drove off into the night. I walked up to the front door and took a deep breath. I can't believe this is all for a stupid dare. I knocked on the door, squeezing the flowers harder. The sound of voices and footsteps could be heard on the other side of the door, which caused the heavy feeling on my chest to sink more.

Cody opened the door and his expression was covered of shock once he saw me. "Junior? What are you doing here?" He was looking me up and down, which made me even more nervous. I couldn't form words, so I just shoved the flowers against his chest. Cody looked down at the flowers then back at me and seemed even more confused. I finally found my words and cleared my throat, "I-I wanted to come by and give you those..". I couldn't help but feel embarrassed and flustered, so I just look anywhere but him.

I heard Cody whispers a surprised "wow", which made me look at him finally. He seemed happy by the gift, then seemed confused again, "Wait..is this some kind of joke? Where's Joseph?". He looked behind me and looked around the yard. I made sure to reassure him that I'm alone and that this wasn't a joke, well kind of. He seemed hesitate to believe me, so I gave him my best smile to hide the fact I just lied through my teeth.

Cody gave me a small smile back and looked down at the flowers, "Well thanks for the flowers, Junior.." I blushed and collected myself, so I can get this dare over with. "It's not a big deal you nerd, anyways can I come in?" He seemed taken a back by my request, "Wait what? You want to come in? MY house?". I rolled my eyes, "Uh Yeah Cody, that's why I asked!".

He thought for a moment before he answered, "uh yeah sure, just I have to sneak you in. You know my parents don't allow boys over." Before I could say anything else, he grabbed my wrist and quickly dragged me inside. This is gonna be a long night.

💖A/N: I know this isn't going to get any reads but I still had a lot of fun writing this. Have a good day💖