6

3rd Person

A black haired man angrily smashed his fists on the desk that sat in front of him. His associates jumping at his outburst.

"YOU IMBECILES!" He shouted, pulling out a file. "You were supposed to get her!"

The man glared angrily at the people in front of him, before bringing his eyes to the boy in the corner. "And you!" He started, angrily. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BEFRIEND HER!"

The boy's hazel eyes widened, and he quickly put his hands up in defense. "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. I only met her two days ago!" He defended.

Ocean blue eyes glared hard at the brown haired boy. He threw the file on his desk, and walked away, everyone following him. Except the hazel eyed boy.

He walked over to the desk, and opened the file. Inside a photo of a (h/c) haired girl, with (e/c) eyes, and (s/t) layed. "Oh (Y/n)," he whispered, gently touching the photo, "what have you gotten yourself into?"

(Y/n)'s POV

"GOD DAMMIT!" Jeff yelled, slamming the controller on the ground. His angry grunts were accompanied by BEN's laughter.

Jeff and BEN were currently playing Minecraft, and BEN had killed Jeff for the fifth time in the past 5 minutes. Rolling my eyes, I returned my attention to the ball of fur in my lap.

I smiled, feeling the vibrations of purring. The black and white cat rolled slightly, causing me to shift so I could also be comfortable.

Turning my attention to the screen, I watched as BEN and Jeff fought over a wolf before I started sneezing badly. My ears started ringing aswell. "Who the"-sneeze-"hell is"-sneeze-"talking about me!?"

Rubbing my nose with a Kleenex, my ears stopped ringing. I sighed, and looked over my shoulder. The same woman that watched me that evening I was walking home was standing there. Staring at me.