eleven

a/n: this is the smut chapter, so feel free to skip it. i'm not super proud of it, but it's not the worst smut i've ever read, so that has to count for something ig.

The next few weeks went by as normal. Wave and Pang hung out, went on dates, and texted constantly. Wave started emailing his professors and making lesson plans for the statistics class he was teaching in a few weeks. Some of his students emailed him to ask questions, to most of which, the answer was, yes, you need to purchase the online textbook.

Wave's flight was scheduled to leave in a week. The pair returned to Pang's apartment from a night of street food binging and walking through the city. Pang collapsed onto the couch as Wave got two glasses of water from the kitchen.

"I'm so stuffed," Pang said. "I think I grew a pants size. Why did you let me eat that much fried tofu?"

Wave snorted. "Maybe you need to learn how to control yourself around food." He put the two glasses of water onto the coffee table and sat next to Pang.

"I can't resist street food. It's so delicious!" Pang continued to whine.

Wave rubbed Pang's swollen belly. "You'll make yourself sick if you overeat, idiot."

Pang frowned. "Don't be mean to me while I'm suffering."

Wave crawled into Pang's lap and looped his arms around Pang's neck. "Whatever, you big baby."

Pang wrapped his arms around Wave's middle and sighed. They stayed like that for a while until Wave started to grow impatient. He was ready. He's been ready, but he'd never feel more ready than right now.

Wave kissed Pang behind his ear, trailing kisses onto his jawline. He cupped Pang's face with one hand and squeezed his shoulder with the other. Pang let out a shaky breath.

"Wave..." He hummed. "Don't start something you can't finish."

Wave responded by pressing a sensual kiss to Pang's lips, more tongue than anything, almost licking. Pang immediately kissed him back, sucking his tongue into his mouth. His hands roamed Wave's body, aware of the boundaries they had set. Wave wanted more more more.

"Let's..." Wave couldn't finish his thought with Pang's lips attached to his neck. He groaned. "Baby..."

"Wave, are you sure?" Pang mumbled. "We can stop."

Wave pulled back to look Pang dead in the eye. "I don't want to stop, not this time. I'm ready."

Pang nodded and patted Wave's butt. "Okay. Let's take this to the bedroom."

They made their way into Pang's bedroom, giggling and stripping off their shirts as they went. Wave fell back onto the bed, and Pang fell on top of him.

"You're so pretty, Wave," he said, trailing kisses down his neck, then his chest, then his abdomen. "I could worship your body for hours."

"Please don't do that," Wave responded. "I'm horny now, goddamnit. Worship me later."

Pang laughed out loud. "I used to think you had a God complex back in high school. Who knew I was actually right."

"Stop killing the mood and take your pants off," Wave said, nudging Pang with his foot.

"Yes sir," Pang said. He peeled off his skinny jeans leaving him in a pair of blue boxer briefs. Wave's breath hitched when he saw Pang's strong, muscular thighs. Not to mention the booty.

Wave tried to unbutton his own jeans, but his fingers were shaking with excitement. Wordlessly, Pang reached to unbutton them for him. He slid Wave's jeans off of his legs.