day one part three

A/N; I'm so sorry for so many parts of part one. I promise that every day after this will be long one part chapters. Alsoooo shout-out toooo: Sir_Milk_Man you gave me the confidence in knowing that people like my storys. Thank you to everyone that has voted! Love you babiess.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eda's P.O.V
"Hey Eda? You doing ok?" The kid said looking me dead in the eyes. " Ya I'm fine. It'll take a lot more than that to take the most powerful witch in The Boiling Isles." I laughed. " But on the serious note, Thank you for getting Amity. You saved everyone here's lives." The kid beamed up at me, Luz was watching them. Amity was pacing, "So what do they know about the boiling isles?" Luz shook her head, they looked confused. "Ok then, Y/N, your on the boiling isles. A place with witches and monsters, Eda is a rogue witch and is getting hunted down by a coven, I am a top student at Hexside, King is the King of demons, and Luz is the only human in The Boiling Isles, well not anymore. It's very dangerous until you understand our world so please don't roam." Amity blushed slightly. King cut in "Amity is dating Luz." The kid giggled, they and King started singing K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I laughed, Amity seemed to be less tense that's good.
----------------------------------------------------------
Amity's P.O.V
I looked at them with eagerness, who are they? Luz didn't know them, so I don't trust them. They seemed to get along well with King. I smiled, NO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I breathed and listened to King and them sing K-I-S-S-I-N-G  while Luz frantically tried to stop them. "Hey King, bedtime" I reminded him, "You too Eda, you had a rough day. Drink an Elixir before you go to sleep." Luz added. The kid sat down on the couch, where Luz and I got Willow's memories back, where we sat after Grom. "Hey where's you live?" Luz asked. "H/T (Home Town)" they replied, side eyeing me. "Oh," She giggled, "that's why I don't know you" They laughed together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V
Amity left claiming her siblings had an emergency, kissed Luz said goodnight and left. Luz headed to bed so you decided to also. I laid on my blue sleeping bag to see a sleeping King, you giggled and cuddled him. You fell asleep instantly.