[𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇]

"Haechan has a belly button piercing."

𖦹

Author's PoV

It's currently Saturday and Donghyuck invited Mark over. He was thinking about the last time he cross dressed in front of the boy and it was only that time when the older found out so he decided to cross dress for him.

He was almost ready when he heard the doorbell ring, he checked his phone first though but it didn't have any messages from Mark and he's early.

'A surprise maybe?' he thought.

The boy went downstairs and opened the door smiling. "Hey M-" However his smile did not last long "Renjun?"

𖦹

Mark was thinking of a plan to see the piercing, they would often make out but that didn't include taking clothes off. He already touched under the younger's clothes but never his belly - only his waist and sometimes his nipples to tease the boy.

'What if he took it off? Ughhh! This is so hard! I would quit if I didn't want to know it so much! Fuck both of you.'

The older got out of the shower, dressed up and went to Donghyuck's.

'Today I'll figure every single thing out.' and with that thought he drove to the younger's house.

𖦹

"Renjun?"

The brown haired boy did not know what to say, he was in shock. He had so many things floating in his mind. After like five minutes he spoke up.

"Is this the reason why you asked me between skirts or dresses some months ago? And between pink or purple?"

Donghyuck, now flustered, answered, "Y-yes." and then tears stared forming in his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry I- shit. I-I'm sor-"

Renjun quickly entered the house bringing Donghyuck with him to the couch. "Hey, don't cry, what are you even sorry for?"

"F-for not telling you..." he said.

"Well, why didn't you?" Renjun was getting rid of the questions in his mind, the softest way possible.

"I was scared, I know you guys aren't going to judge me but still. It's hard when it's something new and different from what people think it's 'normal'. Besides, it's hard to approach you and say 'oh, I cross dress'. I'm sorry, I have been doing it for some months now. Well, I actually haven't done it in some time..."

Renjun smirked. "Hm, I wonder why huh? That 'Hey M' was really something. Is he coming over today? Are you going to study History or Anatomy?"

Donghyuck blushed. "Stop, neither of those. We're just going to hang out here."

"Yeah sure, with you dressed like that." Renjun rolled his eyes.

Donghyuck looked at his attire, he forgot what he had put on but it was a pink skirt with black fishnets with a black sleeved top tucked in.

(ignore the belt please or don't if you like it)

"Oh stop, I mean it! He figured it out like you did... He ringed the damn doorbell and then boom there I was dressed in some pink skirt, another one. I guess I have too many." Hyuck said embarrassed.

"I bet you do but hang out, you and Mark?" the older asked in disbelief

"Y-yes... We have been going on dates for the past month and before you attack me, we wanted to get to know each other before telling anyone."

"Hm, does that mean that are you dating?" Renjun asked carefully, though he wasn't that surprised because he was connecting the dots mentally, now everything made sense - since the parts where Donghyuck would vanish from near him and their friends at school to the 'I don't have time' or 'I can't meet you' on weekends.

Hyuck blushed and started playing with his fingers and the hem of his skirt. "Not yet but I hope we do, eventually."

Renjun smiled and teased his friend by hitting him playfully with his elbow. "You're whipped!"

"Ugh! I like him, I'm not whipped... I think." the younger said with pink painted cheeks.

"You think? You are indeed whipped Lee Donghyuck! Look at you, you're even blushing!" Renjun was now making a fuss about it.

Hyuck blushed even more if that's possible but then he sighed. "Look, there's still one more thing I need to tell you..."

Renjun's laugh died down seeing his friend serious about the matter.

"Promise me not to judge me." he showed his pinky to his friend who smiled and accepted it "I promise Hyuck."

"Thank you," the younger sighed once again and started. "Uhm, I not only cross dress but I also take pics and post them on a Twitter account I have."

"Huh?" Renjun was trying to process all the information given.

"Y-yeah, I did that to boast my self esteem, you know I've always felt bad about myself. Despite being just about my body, the compliments helped. They meant more when Mark texted me not me but Haechan, the name I put on my account. After some days talking he started complimenting my personality not only my body and I felt really good and appreciated, he even said he had a crush on me, I mean Haechan you get it. He's the best."

After such a confession, Renjun smiled. "You're so whipped, those dreamy eyes can't surely lie. But look, I'm in no position to judge you, if it made you feel good then why not? I just think you should tell Mark."

"Oh I wanna do it so bad," he said with his eyes closed as well as his fists "I wanna be completely honest with him. I just don't know how to. I'm so afraid of ruining everything we have now." he said frustrated and Renjun was sure he heard some sadness along the sentence.

"By your description of Mark, he isn't going to be pissed about it. I bet he will be more upset about the fact that you didn't tell him sooner but as soon as you explain everything he will definitely understand. In fact I think he will love to know that Haechan and Donghyuck are the same person, I mean he likes your face, your body and your personality so I don't see why he wouldn't like it. Oh and imagine your online crush be the same as your real crush, I would definitely love it!"

The boys burst out laughing at that but Donghyuck was still worried about it, at least Renjun helped him feel better.

"Thank you so much for this! I needed it. By the way, Mark was supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago?" Hyuck said looking at his phone.

"Call him! Maybe he was stuck in traffic? Or maybe his parents are bothering him? I don't know." Renjun questioned.

"Hm maybe, let me see." he said grabbing his phone to call the oldest boy but he was cut off but someone made his doorbell rang.

*Ring*

He looked at Renjun who shrugged in return so he got up and opened the door revealing the one and only Mark Lee, smiling.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. There was an accident on my way here I had to take a turn."

To be continued...

𖦹

Hey,

This story is coming to an end but I promise that as soon as I can I will update the new one I have on my drafts.

Thank you once more for your attention!