{1}

Priscillas Pov

"Priscilla do not touch your hair right now i just put the color on" my mother said "i know ma i wont."
My mother just applied my hair color to my roots they were poking in after a month.

Jet black hair is my signature look down the middle parting layered cut alot of Italian girls do it because its a thing in our family but really i just think it makes me look exotic.

"Have you heard from John yet?!" My mom said as she was taking out the steak so it can defrost for later on tonight. I rolled my eyes drinking my coffee at our family table. "No ma I haven't i don't even care anymore" i said "good pricks like him don't deserve the satisfaction from a pretty girl like you after all the shit you've done for him." She said

John is my boyfriend of a little over a year we started dating my sophomore year and now im gonna be a senior but theres a twist.

John is probably the most garbage boyfriend ever but theres still this attachment to him that i cant let go of he's cheated on me three times and i still got back together with him.

The third time he cheated i broke up with him for a few months there was zero speaking and he bashed my name to my school which I don't care about because fuck what people think but still the disrespect is there.

But he wound up coming back this summer trying to earn my love back and look at me with this jerkoff again.Im not gonna say its the sex because its not theres just this attachment there because he's the one that turned high school around for me...in the beginning at least.

I moved out here to Long Island before high school started originally.My whole family is from brooklyn i was raised there and then my dad decided he wanted to move out to long island because he wants to keep his "business" away from his home if you got the hint  that its some underground shit then your right and no my dad isn't no boss or anything like that but my family is definitely ✨ entangled ✨ in some sort of illegal ties and associates as much as they hate to admit it but i keep my mouth shut.

My older brother is involved in whatever shit my dad does and then my older sister is just a quiet nerd that has some office job.

Im the youngest one i was the daughter they always worried about i guess you can say that im the more promiscuous one the more curious one but that does NOT mean i just give out blowjobs and ass ive only had sex with John and only done things with John.

But anyway when i first got into high school things were running slow for me I couldn't relate to these long island people they were all the same type of girls they were groupies they all gave out blowjobs to the seniors and had sex with each others boyfriends it was disgusting its still disgusting.

They are also very jewish too which theres nothing wrong with jews but i just can't relate my family are greaseballs from Brooklyn, im Sicilian, i got morals I can't be this type a way i just couldn't get along with anyone.

But then i met John he changed everything he grew up here was American italian very americanized and "long islandy" but we managed to get along.It was honestly a typical love story he was popular plays football all these sports and i did nothin. Nothing special and he always told me I don't do anything which made me feel worse about myself.

He always complains how i don't have a job and do certain things.The love i had for him faded once we got back together last time now we're just "partners" we're pretty much in an open relationship.

And its because i told him that I didn't want anything serious again I didn't want to be hurt but for some reason i got tied up with him once again.

"You know i think your just using him to go out and do things like that and theres nothing wrong with that Cil" my mom said and she was cleaning the dye around my forehead.