rough rider pt. 2

ever since that one night the look on jungkook's face hasn't left your mind, the way he looked when you crossed first, the smug but sexy look he gave you because he was so bitter, his tongue against his cheek and his jaw locked

every time you thought about you found yourself getting a bit turned on.

after two weeks of having the sexy driver on your mind you finally decided to go back, and this time you actually made an effort with your outfit, even putting makeup on and doing your hair the best way possible.

you walked into the arena and instantly eyes were on you, you weren't one to enjoyed attention but your best friend did.

"that's her!"

"she's the girl who beat jk!"

"where has she been?"

"oh she's smoking hot!"

your friend hit your arm multiple times making you giddy, they had a big smile on their face and you couldn't help but smile with them.

from afar you could see that a race was about to start, and it seemed intense, you tapped someone's shoulder who was nearby and asked, "who's racing tonight?"

"jk and some other guy bambam, jk's never raced him before but i heard he's tough..." the guy takes a look at you and smirks, "of course he's not tougher than you though, you're pretty badass." he compliments and you smile, "thank you."

"but still, jk still has a run for his money." you give the stranger one last smile before turning back to your best friend, they're too busy socializing with someone else so you give them a signal before making your way to the start.

as more people notice it's you they make a path for you, and of course jk notices and averts his attention to you, you were expecting an ugly look on his face but surprisingly he smirks.

"can't believe i'm saying this but i missed you mamas, you went ghost on me i was looking for a rematch," he waltz up to you as his eyes takes in your figure.

why is he just now noticed how attractive you are?

"a rematch with you? anytime but prepare to get your ass handed to," you flirt back and give jk a wink and he chuckles at you, "never got your name mamas."

"i never got yours either, only a nickname," jk's hands grab your waist and you yelp and steady yourself by putting your hands on his chest, you never noticed how tall he was until you were right in front of him.

"jungkook."

you slowly blink at the gorgeous man in front of you, "y/n."

"pretty name for a pretty girl," he kisses you cheek and you giggle, "heard you're racing tonight, better not lose."

"do i get a reward if i win?" jungkook lifts an eyebrow up and you swear you pass out right then and there.

"you may be rewarded by spending the night with me, depends if you win though."

"and i'd be a fool to pass up spending a time with a badass like you," the two of you stare at each other for a couple of moments, taking in your faces, jungkook has a mole right under his lip and you just want to peck at it many many times.

"can i-" jungkook is interrupted when a random man comes up to the two of you.

"jk! my man!" you could see the irritation in jungkook's face when the man came over and you wonder who he is.

"ohh who's this doll? she's sexy as fuck, ain't no way you bagged one up like her jk, look at that ass!" okay it's official, this guy is an asshole.

"bambam back the fuck off man," jk growls and bambam lifts his hands up defensively, "babe how are you with an asshole like him? you need a real man, a real man who can race like a boss."

"wait..you look familiar," bambam puts a finger on his chin and thinks, before it comes to him, "aren't you the girl who dusted jk's ass! aw man you're-"

"how about you shut the fuck up? your voice makes my ears bleed," you finally interfere getting the man to shut up.

"feisty, hope you enjoy getting your man dusted by me babe," the bastard sends you a wink before walking off to his car, leaving you and jungkook alone once more.

before he could even say anything you crashed your lips into his, the kiss was passionate and fierce, jungkook instantly kissed you back gripping your waist tighter, your hands fumbling with his dark locks getting a groan out of him.

then you bit his bottom lip and pulled on it, getting him to chase your lips, but you were quick to stop him.

"win the race and you get something else other than a kiss," you whisper seductively onto his lips before walking away, putting a sway in your hips so he can watch it awe.

you bet your ass he won that race tonight.

to be continued...