Chapter 2

{Kuoh city / 1st person POV}

Kuoh academy...... A prestigious girls-only school.

Recently the academy has implemented a co-ed policy meaning that boys are now allowed to attend as well. Being able to attend at such a high-class establishment would be a very great opportunity...

However.... most new arrivals are boys who only came for the girls....

in other words, teenagers.

The outside may appear rather peaceful (if not a little weird) but beneath that lies secrets mere humans were not meant to discover. For one there are many devils traversing this place day and night, they are quite literally hiding in plain sight..... and doing a very shit job at it.

I could literally sense them even before I arrived at the gate, I am not sure if they are either that lax or that stupid.......

I am getting a bit ahead of myself. Now, what am I doing here? To answer that: inspecting.

Up till now I have just been messing around, I always wanted to go to japan so shut up, so Its time I gave the 'cannon' of this world a good old hello. Standing in front of the gate to the academy a thought comes to me, I could just observe from a distance or.......

Rex: ''.... [Divide]......''

The world around me began to slow, my power was forcing the flow of time to slow down to a halt. I would have been worried that some god might have felt that I tampered with time but seeing as how no one appeared before me I would say I am good......

I began to walk inside the school and as I walked, I saw many students primarily girls motionlessly standing outside trying to go to their classes. Spreading out my senses I searched for the energy of the devils inside this building, two lights appeared on my radar and I directed myself to them.

I arrived in front of a class room where my two targets were, sliding open the door I see some students inside talking to each other as they waited for the lesson to start. Then I saw them......

Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima...... both standing motionless with smiles on their faces as they no doubt must have been talking to each other.

 both standing motionless with smiles on their faces as they no doubt must have been talking to each other