Left behind

Kiaras P.O.V
Elissa decided that she was gonna do some side quests for the time being and she didn't take me this time. I didn't mind, cause now i had time to spend time with the spirits of my father and best friend.

There was the good benfits of being part demon, and that for me was being able to see spirits. I hugged my father happily, while waiting for Elissa to come back.

I began to play wicked grace with my father and Cailan, not realizing that Oghren, Sten, and Leilana were looking at me and questioning who i was talking to, and who I was playing with.

After a while of playing, I won 2 games, my dad won 3, and Cailan won 1. That's when I realized that 3 of the party members were looking at me like i was nuts, and i became embarrassed quickly.

Father smiled and reassured me, and told me to let them know I can see spirits. When I approached them, however they slowly backed away. "wait I can explain... You see... Being part demon... I can see spirits, so I'm able to see my dad and Cailan"

I told them and they suddenly understood now. "I have to say, that looked really odd to see you playing a game of wicked grace by yourself and laughing, saying dad and Cailan" Leilana said and I nervously chuckled.

Soon enough, Elissa came back but she had another companion with her. I was curious and wanted to meet him, so I approached and I soon regreted that.

Zevrans P.O.V
I followed Elissa, the grey warden who spared my life into her camp and saw a beautiful woman approach me.

I had never seen someone so beautiful, her eyes were icy blue and sparkling in the moonlight, and she looked so sexy in her blood dragon armor.

"hello there beautiful" i said with a smirk. "uhh hi, I'm Kiara" she said "a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" i smirked more. "the names zevran" i told her.

Kiara seemed hesitant of me "oh do not be afraid, I will not hurt you" i reassured her. "r-right well please keep in mind that I am taken..." she said and I felt slightly hurt but I understood.