Chapter 4

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. But I think Minho knew. I was a blushing mess and I looked away.

"T-thank you," I say. I felt him squeeze my hand. "I don't know what else to say."

Minho POV

Hanji was completely flustered, she looked away. "T-thank you. I don't know what else to say." I just squeezed her hand.

"You're welcome," I felt myself smile. I felt myself wanting to kiss her, but I didn't.

I don't think she was ready for that.

Hanji POV

We held hands as we walked to class. All I wondered was how I was going to make it back in one piece.

"Hanji," Minho says.

"Hmm?" I responded looking at him.

"I'm in the dance club," he mumbles. "Maybe you can drop by and watch me dance."

"Ok, I will," I use my free hand to hide my face, my oversized sweater covering my hand. "Where's the dance room?"

It was weird how things happened. Mia began her tutor lessons, and Minho was in dance. I sighed and entered. There was a small group of people dancing and a few sitting in two different areas.

"Hanji you came!" Minho yells, causing the rest of the people to look at me. He runs up to me and hugs me. "I'm glad you could make it."

I blush and hug him back. "I couldn't miss it."

"You can sit over here with the other people watching," he points. I nod. Minho takes my hand and leads me to the sitting area. He goes to join the others dancing.

Later, a boy approaches me. "So how do you know Minho hyung?"

"Minho is my seat mate for homeroom," I smile, playing with my sleeves.

"I'm Wooyoung," he smiles sitting down.

"I'm Hanji," I look at him.

"You're older than me right?" he asks.

"I believe so," I slowly nod.

"I guess I have to call you noona then," he giggles.

Minho walks up to me. "Oh, Minho, I left earlier to get you water. I don't want you to overwork yourself."

Minho smiles and takes it. "Thank you Hanji." He drinks some and hands it to me, "drink some, I don't want you to overheat because of your sweater or be dehydrated." I blush and take the bottle back and drink some.

Minho POV

I saw Hanji talking with Wooyoung. It didn't really bother me, but I kept my eye on them. I observed how they were talking. They seemed to have no romantic interest in each other, so I was glad. I walked up to them and when Hanji saw me, her eyes lit up. She gave me some water. I smiled. It felt nice that she cared for me.

I held her hand as we walked to her house.

"Hanji?" I ask. She hums in response. "You know how I'm in the dance club? I have a dance to perform, and you like to create music, tracks... so what I'm saying is... do you want to work with me?"

Hanji smiles and swings our hand. "Sure. I would really like that." She looks up at me, "when do we start?"

"Can we start tomorrow?" I ask.

"Sure!" she giggles.

Hanji POV

"Who was that?" Johnny asks as soon as I enter the house.