37

Didn't proof read

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|3:34 am

"Lemme get the regular for—"

"You know damn well ion sell regular." I mugged the nigga standing at my car window. "Go buy that weak ass weed somewhere else."

He smacked his lips. "50 dollas worth of loud." I nodded grabbing it out my armrest and lapping fives with him then made sure he gave me the right amount.

"Now get the fuck back." I said rolling up my window. Then speeding off I went around the corner to the gas station.

Once I got out making sure to lock my door. It was crackheads, wanna be  shootas, and hoes all in front of there.

As I was walking in one of them hoes grabbed my arm making me mug her and snatch my arm back. "Fuck wrong witchu."

"Damn Murda. You fine as fu—"

"My girl think so too, move bitch." I said walking in the store leaving her there looking stupid.

I went in and got me some backwoods and Nae some snacks,  I paid them left out. Once I was walking to my car I looked over and smirked.

"Wassup Jamar." I said chuckling. He looked like he seen a ghost. "Thought you was gon off me nigga.."

"Ma-man ian onnet—"

"Nah i thought it was static." I said laughing while I took my glock out and walked up on him. "Awww yo bitch ass gang ain witchu huh?"

"Cmon M-Murda man I-Ian—" I laughed at his scary ass.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." I said tucking my gun and walked back to my car. "Don't lemme catch you lackin again bitch boy." I sped off.

...

I walked in my room to see Nae sitting up watching sum show on Netflix so I dropped the bag of snacks in her lap making her mug me and move the snacks.

"What?" I asked looking at her confused.

"..."

"Nae."

"..."

"So you don't hear me talkin to you?" I said staring at her as she paused the tv then looked up at me.

"I just think it's real coo how you thinks alright to be out till 4 in the morning and not answer yo phone." She said making me mug her.

"Fuck you think I'm doin—"

"I know what the fuck you doing!" She semi-yelled.

"Cut that yellin shit out. So what you think I'm cheating now?" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

She frowned. "Cheating ain't even cross my mind dumbass." She then stood up. "You stupid ass was out this fucking late BY YOURSELF like people don't want to dumbass dead then when I bring it up you act like you don't fucking care and that's what pisses me off!"

"Not that fucking deep Janae." I stared at her blankly.

"YES THE FUCK IT IS! To me it is Santana. I care about you too damn much for you to be so careless of yo damn life like this."

"Mane Janae you trippin. You act like my money gotta stop for sum bitch ass niggas. If you care so fucking much then understand that and fuckin drop cause what you saying ion give no fucks about. Them niggas take me oh FUCKIN well."

Her eyes began to water me instantly regret what I said. "Nae ian mea—"

"Nah it's the fuck fine. I can't be the only one to care about yo life and if you don't okay. The fact you don't even realize how much I care for you and you blatantly don't give a fuck. Like as your girlfriend my voice don't matter." She said all in one breath wiping her face. "It's coo, Murda."

She grabbed her purse, slid on her slides, and grabbed her jacket with her phone in her hand as she began walking to the door till I grabbed her arm lightly. "Nae cmon I—"

"Ion care, you don't, I'm gone." She said wiping under eye.

"So you finna leave." I said turning her around facing me so I could see her face.

She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "No." She said lowly. "I'm taking a break." She snatched her arm away and left out the door.

I flopped down on my bed.

...
Next Day

Man Teezy you took yo pills?"

"Hell nah, that shit make me feel dead to the world." He mugged.

"Shit, you almost was—" KJ was saying till Teezy cut him off.

"Don't get shot tonight." Teezy eyes him making him chuckle.

"Nigga it ain't bout what you want, take them pills." I said mugging him.

"Do y'all nigga wanna laugh everyday, shit. Cause if you do then I advise you not to worry bout me taking them fuck ass pills." Teezy mugged back.

"Wha— shut the fuck up." Twan said cutting me off.

I smacked my lips. "Y'all is no fucking help."

"Nigga that's yo girl. You was wrong and you need to let her take her la break then talk." KJ said.

"Right—"

"You bet not say shit the way yo ex beat yo new bitch ass." Text said to Twan making him mug him.

"I miss my girl." I mumbled while sitting back and hittin my blunt.

"Nigga it been one day." Text said staring at me with a blank look.

"So nigga, that's too fuckin long."

________________________

300 for a next chapter

hey there🤍

i missed yal