Kirati with a cheerful smile, came close to Fluke touched Fluke's two hands, and said happily.

Kirati: uhmnnm, I know about you both ... I am the only one in the family who knows that p'ohm is attracted to men ... And also the only one who knows about your relationship ... P'ohm always tell me everything about him, because at the moment I was the only one he could talk to about him ... But now, I see that he already has someone who understands him ... I was very happy because you are the comfort that my cousin needs ..

Fluke looked at Ohm he saw Ohm's happy and provocative smile saying through the eyes that '' I told you that she is my cousin"Fluke looked back at kirati, gave a not very happy smile.

Fluke: I'm glad you support our relationship ... Thank you very much ..

Kirati was a little sad to look at him, she noticed that he was not very happy that she knew about them both, she said.

Kirati: you are not happy, for knowing that I know about you and p'ohm! ... Is it because of p'ohm's bride ?! .

Fluke and Ohm surprised by the words of kirati, Ohm without wasting time wanted to stop kirati from continuing to speak.

Ohm: kirati .. But kirati spoke without hearing Ohm.

Kirati: don't worry about his bride ... Sooner or later my uncles will give up on this idea of ​​marrying my cousin ... He doesn't love her .. The person he loves, is you ... With a gentle smile, Kirati touched Fluke's face with one hand.

When Fluke heard these words from her he was very happy, she is the first of Ohm family, who accepted their relationship, Fluke touched her hand, and with a gentle smile said.

Fluke: uhmnnm thank you very much kirati, really thank you very much for accepting me in your family ..

Kirati smiling happily let go of Fluke's hand and face smiling happily said.

Kirati: Maa ... Let's put this aside and let's have fun .. Hahah .. Kirati smiled, grabbed Fluke's hand again, pulled Fluke, and went with him to dance.

Ohm smiled when he saw  kirati accept his relationship with Fluke, and he smiled even more when he saw Fluke give her a happy smile. The party ended, Fluke went to the party alone so Ohm took Fluke home, upon arriving at Fluke's house Ohm looked at Fluke and said.

Ohm: haven't your parents arrived yet from the trip? ..

Fluke was surprised by the question, but then he answered in a calm voice.

Fluke: not yet! .. Ohm with a kind smile still concerned.

Ohm: you're home alone, isn't it dangerous for you to be home alone? ... You drank a lot today, your body can't take so much alcohol, I better be with you today ..

Fluke with a gentle smile, being happy for Ohm's concern.

Fluke: don't worry ... Nothing is going to happen ... And stop saying that my body is weak .. Fluke said these words kissed Ohm on the lips and got out of the car.

Ohm opened the car window and said worriedly.

Ohm: my love .. If something happens, call me right away, okay..

Fluke with a smile.

Fluke: uhmnnm I'll call ... Now go away, I need to rest.

Ohm smiled, closed the car window, and drove back to his house.

Fluke stayed to watch Ohm's car leave, Fluke turned a little dizzy because of the alcohol opened the door to his house and went into the living room put the keys over a small table that was next to the door.