My Version Of Love

Start from the beginning

Ohm was angry with p'new and with his parents angry said.

Ohm: that's not it ... You shouldn't come to my place of work ... You should call me first, and even if you don't have my number, you would ask in p'new, since he had time to speak you where I was ..

Namtan: sorry, I'm an idiot ... I should call first ... but I really wanted to see you ..

Ohm: if you wanted to see me so badly ... Call me first ... Next time, call me, I don't like who bothers me at my workplace ...

Namtan shy and sad, with both hands in the middle of her belly shaking hands noting that she was embarrassed to come without calling she said.

Namtan: sorry ... I shouldn't have come without warning, I won't bother you anymore .. Namtan turned and left.

Fluke watched her go away crying and was sad for her, he looked back at Ohm with an angry and sad look said.

Fluke: you shouldn't talk like that to your future wife ...

Fluke tried to turn to leave but Ohm grabbed his wrist, and said.

Ohm: wait my love, we need to talk ..

Fluke's back was to him, with a hurt look, he turned and said.

Fluke: talk! ... Talk what ?! .. that I just saw your future wife ?!

Ohm worried, grabbed Fluke's other wrist said.

Ohm: she is not my future wife, stop talking like that .. I told you that I don't want to marry anyone ..

Fluke interrupted Ohm's words.

Fluke: but your parents want you to marry her p'ohm .. Loosen my wrists, I want to get out of here ... I don't want to talk to you ..

Fluke pulled on his wrists and tried to turn around but Ohm grabbed Fluke's hand again and pulled Fluke, making Fluke put both arms on his chest Ohm quickly grabbed both sides of Fluke's waist, and said.

Ohm: please listen to me, let's talk ... We need to talk about all this ..

Fluke couldn't take it anymore, Fluke when he saw and heard that Namtan was Ohm's future bride, Fluke couldn't take the sadness he was completely sad and hurt.

Thinking about this marriage and everything that happened between the two of them, Fluke pushed Ohm with tears falling on his face hard, he said as he pushed Ohm.

Fluke: uhunm ... Let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't be talking about, let's talk about those words that changed everything, that we talked about two months ago ..

Ohm: N'Fluke ... I ...

Fluke cut Ohm's words

Fluke: Tell me, do you think about us? p'Ohm.

Ohm worried about this question he always thought about them both he said in Fluke.

Ohm: of course yes ... I always thought about both of us .... I never stopped thinking ..

Fluke: So should I ask for more or should I stop?.

Ohm confused and not knowing what Fluke was talking about.

Ohm: what do you mean by that ?! ... My love

Fluke continued to cry tried to wipe away the tears but a little bit of it was left on his face, with a sad look but fixed on Ohm's eyes.

Fluke: You told me two months ago that you were going to tell everyone that you are bisexual and that you were going to tell everyone about it ... On the trip, after I found out about your engagement, you told me that you didn't want to marry anyone, and that you would do anything to prevent this arranged marriage ... Fluke crying ... But everything, all of this was in vain, all your words, are useless, because I see that nothing has changed, you can't stop your parents .. And when I see it in your eyes, as I see it now ... I see that you will never tell anyone about us, and that this marriage will sooner or later be held ... So I ask you the question again ... should I ask for more or should I stop asking you to tell your parents and everyone about our relationship?.