Photographer looked at the two managers, who were talking distractedly, and looked back at Fluke.

: the theme of this session is for you both to show the brand of the pants, yes, but in a sensual way ... You both have to be as sensual as possible to show the pants .. Are you both understanding ?!

Fluke's eyes widened and he was surprised, he didn't want to do this photo shoot, but the agency that hired them both already gave part of the money, so Fluke had no choice but to do this photo session. Fluke looked at Ohm, Ohm was surprised but he was very happy, he would touch Fluke's body, he knew he wouldn't let Fluke escape, and he would make Fluke forgive him, Ohm looking at Fluke's angry eyes gave a smile at corner of his lips, indicating that he is very happy with this photo shoot.

Ohm and Fluke started with the photo shoot, Fluke looked at Ohm angrily said.

Fluke: you better not do anything I don't like, otherwise I swear I'll beat you up ...

Ohm smiling happily, grabbed Fluke's waist, pulled Fluke around making Fluke touch Ohm's chest, who was shirtless, with both arms, and said.

Ohm: this is a sensual photo shoot, I have to touch your body .. Ohm with the index finger and the thumb touched the chin of Fluke, and raised the chin ... We both have to show this mark. .. Ohm tilted his head to the side, and kissed Fluke's neck with a sexy, seductive kiss .. Fluke opened his mouth a little, and tilted his head back a little and felt Ohm saying these words and kissing his neck with pleasure.

The photographer was excited when he saw the sexuality that Ohm and Fluke were giving, happy smiling photographer, said on Ohm.

: N'Ohm, put some pressure on your arm, I want to see your strong muscle, and stay in this position that you two are ... And don't stop kissing N'fluke's neck ...

Ohm listened to the photographer, and did what the photographer asked, Ohm put a lot of pressure on one of the arms that was around Fluke's waist, and with that same arm Ohm grabbed Fluke's pants and started taking them off in a sexy way, Ohm continued to give Fluke small kisses on the neck, and to talk at the same time as he slowly lowered Fluke's pants.

Ohm: you heard the photographer .... I think I have to keep kissing this beautiful neck of yours ... This soft skin, which I love so much ...

Fluke couldn't take the pleasure that Ohm was giving him, his body is already used to the pleasures that Ohm gives him, with one hand touched Ohm's face, and continued with his head tilted back.

"The two were sideways towards the photographer."

Photographer swallowed the drool dry, what he was seeing for the second time was sex in the photo session, the photographer said in one of the works that was beside him

: but I have to watch this all the time! ... Two days ago it was N 'Kao and N'Earth, eating in front of me, now these two, they are worse than the other two ... But what's going on with these two couples?! ..