Ohm was at the entrance door, where Earth and Fluke were, Ohm was sad to hear Fluke's words, Ohm was not being honest with Fluke, he wanted to talk about his parents' insistence on arranged marriage, he tried called Fluke several times, but hesitated when he saw that he could lose Fluke at the time he said, Ohm also saw that Fluke hates being lied to, and hesitated again, Ohm left the place he was in and left.

The day ended and the other day arrived.

It was the day of the photo shoot, Earth and Kao told Ohm and Fluke that they have a photo shoot. Ohm arrived first with p'new, his manager, after 30 minutes Fluke arrived, Ohm was talking to the photographer, he looked at Fluke as soon as Fluke was entering the room, Fluke and Ohm looked at each other, their eyes completely in love with each other. The photographer saw Fluke went to Fluke, smiling happy to see Fluke, said

: oh N'Fluke, you've arrived! thankfully .... let's start with the photo shoot ..

Kristen came out of the dressing room and looked at Fluke, Fluke looked at him and was surprised to see him, he said.

Fluke: p'kristen, what are you doing here?! ..

Kristen with a smile said.

Kristen: Your friend also asked me the same question two days ago ... But to answer your question, I'm a model ... I was in N'Earth photo shoot, and now I will be in your photo shoot ..

Fluke was surprised, but then smiled happily. Fluke looked at Ohm and Ohm looked at him, Ohm said.

Ohm: you look beautiful today, my love ..

Fluke, stopped being happy as soon as he looked at Ohm and saw him talking, with a serious and angry look.

Fluke: let's start with this photo shoot ... And don't call me my love ... I'm still mad at you ..

Ohm smiled happily when he saw Fluke playing hard, Fluke turned and started walking, to the location of the photo shoot, but Ohm then gave Fluke a sad look, he thought about the arranged engagement, he wanted to say Fluke, but he didn't have the courage to speak, Ohm didn't want to lose Fluke, he was afraid to make Fluke suffer. Ohm stopped thinking and went to Fluke to do the photo shoot, the photographer said in both.

: what are you two doing ?! .

Fluke surprised and not knowing what the photographer meant with the question, Fluke said.

Fluke: we're doing the photo shoot! ...

The photographer tapped him on the forehead with one hand, and saw that the two did not know what the subject of the photo shoot was, he said.

: how are you two going to do the photo shoot, if you haven't worn your clothes yet?! ... the two go to the dressing room, and go change clothes, and wear the clothes that you two will do the photo shoot ...

Fluke said nothing, looked at Ohm and then left the place where he was, and went to the dressing room, ohm did the same also went to the dressing room. After five minutes Ohm and Fluke left the dressing room, Fluke asked the photographer with a concerned look.

Fluke: p', why are we only wearing pants ?! And with nothing on top ?! ..

The photographer smiled, speaking.

: you two are going to do the photo shoot like that ... You two don't know the theme of the photo shoot? ..

Fluke surprised, he said.

Fluke: no, we didn't know! ... Our managers told us that it would be a session to show the brand of pants ... But they didn't tell us that we were going to take the pictures with only pants and nothing else ...