Cute boy

Everyone went to disney land as Rosalina squeals happily and began dragging Klaus to the rides causing them all to smile or laugh

Everyone went to disney land as Rosalina squeals happily and began dragging Klaus to the rides causing them all to smile or laugh. Never once did she ask for Klaus to buy anything in disney land, but Klaus insisted on doing.

"What would you like for your souvenir here, love?" Klaus asks holding Rosalina's hand as his siblings bought themselves their own souvenir from the stores.

"I don't want any." Rosalina says looking around.

"I'm sure you like something. Don't worry, I'll buy it for you." Klaus crouches down to her level as Rosalina shook her head and turn it face him.

"I don't want any. I want happy moments with family." She tells him and Klaus's heart warms up as he smiles wider not noticing the other smiles from those who pass them by.

"And we will be creating those memories, but you'll need something to remember that happy moment like a souvenir." He tells her and Rosalina nodded as Klaus let Rosalina drag her to where she wanted. They both stop at a shop and entered as she pointed towards a globe on the wall.

"Dat one." She smiles as Klaus reaches for it and takes the globe looking inside seeing two mouse hugging each other.

"You want a snow globe?" He asks and she nodded.

"Collect globes!" She giggles as Klaus chuckles and took her to cashier.

"Hello. Is this all?" A woman asks smiling towards them as Klaus nodded and takes his wallet out paying for it. She then places it in a plastic bag and handed it to Rosalina whom was smiling as she takes it and carries it.

"You have a very cute daughter." The worker smiles as Klaus chuckles swiping his card.

"A happy one at that." He tells her and she giggles as she did a few more things before handing them the receipt.

"Have a good day!" She waves as Rosalina waves her tiny hand.

"Bye bye!" She waves making their hearts warm at the smiling child. Klaus chuckles as they met up with the others that are sitting on the benches at the side.

"What did you guys buy?" Elijah asks as Rosalina takes the globe out of the plastic carefully and shows it.

"A snow globe?" Kol questions and she bobs her head quickly making Klaus stop her before she could hurt herself. It has become a habit for her to bob her head fast and hard whenever she's excited or happy and they all had to stop her.

"It bwings memowies and keeps it in here." She taps the round glass where two mouse are hugging inside.

"See! It even has snow!" She shakes the globe a little hard and squeals when snow began softly falling inside making them all laugh and smile at her cuteness.

"Daddy can we buy Winnie de Pooh?" She asks looking up at him as Klaus takes a sit.

"Maybe ask Aunt Beks to go with you. Daddy needs to rest for a moment." Klaus smiles and Rebekah stands up as Rosalina nodded and takes her hand.