[x.] ;; 𝑜𝒸𝓉𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇

Начните с самого начала

ew. mushy feelings. he shudders and opens his dms with george, quickly tapping out a message.

yo :) <<
this is ur daily “ilysm gogy” message <<

>> that’s gay, sapnap
>> but thank you :)

wow,,, ur not even gunna say it back <<
i see how it is <<
but uh <<
i got somethin to tell u <<

>> oh?
>> go on

so u know how me n dave live together right <<

>> you’re not moving out, are you?

nono nothin like that <<
i confessed <<
we kissed <<
im p sure were dating but idk <<

>> how do you
>> how do you not know??

im dumb and also we never really <<
put a label on it <<
idk if he wants to <<
like we kiss n shit n i call him my boyf <<
obvs not to his face but like <<
yk what i mean <<
jus not so sure he considers me as his yk <<

>> why not just ask?
>> it’ll help you relax and quell your feelings of being unsure

mm ure right <<

>> as always :)
>> but yeah?? communication is key
>> no matter what, i’ll always support you guys
>> congrats on getting your shit together

nick giggles, types a quick thank you and sighs, throwing a hand over his eyes. george is right, he knows he’s right, but it’s still- scary? not scary, that’s the wrong word, it’s nervewracking. he doesn’t know why, it’s irrational, but it still leaves an icy feeling in his veins. he takes a deep breath, stands up from his computer and leaves his phone on the desk, walking out his room and trying to slow his racing heart.

dave is finished in the kitchen apparently, leaning against the counter with a steaming cookie in hand, a visible bitemark taken from the top. “h’llo,” he mumbles, swallowing the bit of cookie and gesturing for nick to come closer, turning to grab another off the baking sheet and handing it to the grecian with a small, crooked smile. nick takes it gratefully, bites off a piece and hums in enjoyment.

“this is really good,” he praises, “where’d you even learn to bake, anyways?”

“my sister. she would teach me how, just so we could make food if our parents weren’t home for dinner.” he explains simply, taking another bite of the cookie in his own hands. “you ok? you weren’t in there for very long.”

“yeah, actually. just wanted to ask you a question.” nick cards a hand through his hair, watching as dave tilts his head curiously, prompting nick to continue. “what- what are we?”

“what do you mean?”

“like..” the younger bites his cheek nervously, trying to figure out the words to say without sounding a bit dumb. “are we together? like, dating? or- or what? d’you want to put a label on us? or would you be fine without one, y’know?” dave blinks in surprise, face falling ever so slightly, and he sighs, brushing his own hair from his face.

“it depends, y’know? i’d like for us to be together but if you don’t want to, then-”

“no, no, that’s- that’s not it! i wanna be together too, i was just wondering if you wanted to, y’know?” nick giggles nervously, and the taller breathes out a sigh of relief, nodding.

“yeah, of course i do. i’ve wanted to for ages, nick,” he bites his cookie and averts his gaze to the ground, though he quickly looks back up when nick walks over to him, rests his head on the taller’s shoulder and looks up at him with a smile. he leans down, briefly connects their lips, smiling.