Hermione's Twin Sister

CHAPTER 2:

I woke up and yawned. I looked at my sister, who was fast asleep holding a black box. I took it and opened it. A brown stick was inside. I looked at my clock and remembered. It was the day to go to Hogwarts! I shook Hermione awake. "Wake up, wake up!" I whispered. Hermione gave a small mumble which probably meant "I'm awake." I grabbed her pillow and giggled; all the books at school were under the pillow. I slammed the pillow on her head and her eyes sprang open. "Time to go to Hogwarts," I said, walking towards the door. We had our showers and ate breakfast. By the time we entered Kings Cross Station, it was 10:30. A small boy and what looked like his grandmother ran through the wall and I looked horrified. They must have been wizards and witches. I told Mum and we kissed her before running through the wall to Platform 9 and three - quarters. I helped Hermione put in her trolley and we went to our compartment. "Hermione, I wonder if we'll find any cute boys here," I asked. "Seriously, Lilly. Cute boys are nothing compared to books," Hermione replied. And I agreed. A small knock came into contact with our ears and I opened the door. The boy I saw run through the wall came into our compartment. I smirked, this boy wasn't really cute. "Have you guys seen my toad?" We shook our heads. "I'm Lilly, and this is my identical twin sister. It's kind of easy to tell us apart, our fingers. My finger has nailpolish on it and hers dosen't. What's your name?" I asked. "N-Neville," the boy stammered. "We'll help you, Neville," I said, standing up. "Let's start at the very end, you can go up front, Neville," Hermione ordered. Neville scampered off and me and Hermione set off towards the very back train. We knocked on the door. A ginger haired boy and a black haired boy looked at us. "Hermione,  say something," I whispered, seeing Hermione freeze and stare at the ginger. "Have you guys seen a toad,  Neville's lost one," she asked. "No, we haven't seen one," the ginger haired boy replied. "Are you doing magic? Can we see?" I asked. He blinked and we sat down, Hermione in front of the ginger and me in front of the black haired one. "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." Nothing happened. "Is that really a spell? Well, it isn't really good, is it? Me and my sister read loads of books. Show them a spell for the boy's glasses and I'll do the rat." I smiled and looked at the boy. He stared at me and I found myself blushing. I put my brown hair in front of my face and said my spell. "Occulus Repairo!" The boy's glasses got fixed and I smirked. And then I saw the scar. It was Harry Potter! "Holy Cricket, your Harry Potter! I'm Lilly Granger and you are?" I asked, staring at the ginger. "Ron Weasley," he said, with his mouth full. I frowned. I took a glance at Hermione, who was saying the exact same spell he said. And weirdly, the spell worked! "I'm Herm-Hermi-Hermione Granger," she stammered. My sister has a crush on him!? And I had a crush on Harry Potter! "You have something on your nose, just there," she says, as we leave. I start laughing when we entered our compartment. "You have a crush!" I sung. "So do you, blush a-lot," Hermione counters, blushing. "Stop lying!" I blushed again. We ended up practicing our spells until we got there. "Hermione, what happens if I end up in Slytherin?" I ask, scared. "Then they're going to be beaten up," Hermione says, totally OOC. "What?" I say, confused. But my question dosen't get answered because Hermione ran off, holding my hand. "Firs' years! Firs' yeas over here!" A giant man calls for all of us first years to go on boats. Four in each boat. Me and Hermione sit with a sulking Ron and Harry. And then Professor McGonagall tells us to wait outside the double doors and get ready. I patted down my robes at the same time as Hermione, which made me laugh. They'll be ready for you now," Professor McGonagall says. The double doors open up to reveal the Great Hall me and Hermione have read about in Hogwarts: A History. We were about to have The Sorting.