Hermione's Twin Sister

CHAPTER 8:

I woke up and yawned, looking around. It took me a while to figure out where I was. I was in my four poster bed in the girl's dormitory. I walked down the stairs and into the common room where I caught a glimpse of black hair go through the portrait hole. Who would be going out past the curfew? Who has black hair? Who's in Gryffindor? Then I knew. It was Harry. It had to be Harry. I crept out of the portrait hole, tempted to not wake the Fat Lady up. The Fat Lady, however, was fast asleep and I crept by. I followed the path I thought Harry took and knew I was on the right track when I heard a door close. I opened the door and searched the room. It was made of marble and there were three steps. There was a big mirror in the middle, covered with jewels. At the top and bottom were the words "The Mirror of Erised." Staring at the mirror was no other than Ron Weasley. "Bloody hell! I'm holding the Quidditch Cup! And I'm Head Boy!" "What?" Said another voice I knew to well. Harry. "But... I saw my parents."I stood there, at the entrance staring at the mirror. And what I saw was not Ron holding the Quidditch Cup & being Head Boy nor was it Harry's parents. What I saw was me kissing Harry who looked like he was in his 30s. My older self was kissing his cheek and giving him pancakes in a plate, holding a baby. I blinked and turned my head away from the mirror. Then I looked back and saw Hermione kissing Ron on the lips in a deep chamber, soaked to the skin. They looked a bit older, 18 at the most. I backed away and ran out of the place, towards the girl's dorms. I woke up the Fat Lady, who was not happy. "Let me in!" "Password please," she insisted. She was really starting to get on my nerves. "Omniocular!" She opened the door and let me through. I sighed and looked at Hermione's bed. It was so lonely, being the only girl around. I only have Harry and Ron to keep company. At least I've got friends.
SORRY IT WAS A BIT SHORT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER. THANKS FOR THE VIEWS. <3 O:o)