analogical angst/fluff

Start from the beginning

"Logan! What the hell is wrong with you, you're a grown ass man," Janus shouted, roughly grabbing little Logans arm and dragging him out. Logan burst into tears, whimpering and fighting against the deceitful side. Janus shoved him to the ground.

"What's going on?" Virgil demanded rushing over
"Daddy," Logan whimpered, making grabby hands. Virgil immediately knelt down and hugged him.
"Its ok, baby boy. It's ok," he whispered.

"What did you do to my boyfriend?" Virgil growled.
"I finsihed cleaning the kitchen and he comes in with paint on his hands," Janus hissed.

"So you scream at him and hurt him?!" Virgil cried. "Janus, you don't get it. He is a year old right now, he has no idea what's going on expect for that you're mad at him and he's scared,"

"He's 31,"
"No. At the moment, he's 1. He's a little, Janus. He is currently in little space because he got stressed out. I gave him paint so he could distract himself and be safe while I finished my work. I told him to find Roman so he could wash his hands,"

Janus thought this all through, realizing he'd basically just screamed at a baby for doing what babies do.

"I had no idea, I'm so sorry," Janus apologized, feeling horrible. Logan whimpered, still crying, as he buried his face in Virgils hoodie.

"What's going on?" Roman asked, walking over.
"Your boyfriend yelled at my baby and hurt him," Virgil mumbled coldly.
"Janus, what did you do?" Roman demanded.
"I'm sorry, I didnt know he was a little," Janus insisted. Roman sighed and took his hand, pulling him up the stairs after apologizing to Logan and Virgil.

Logan stayed snuggling on Virgils lap until Patton and Remus came in, finding the logical side crying.
"Logie, what happened?" Patton asked kneeling down.
"Janus yelled at him," Virgil said softly, kissing Logans cheeks and head repeatedly.

"Logan, baby boy, what are you doing in there?" Virgil called with a smile as he knocked on the door to the bathroom.
"Nothing!" Logan called back, a clear smile in his voice
"Baby~ what are you doing?" Virgil asked again.

"Give me 5 minutes, ok?"
"Ok," Virgil chuckled and sat down.

"Ok, you can come in now," Logan said, opening the bathroom door. Virgil was confused and stopped in the doorway, seeing a bubble bath, candles, music and wine.

"Logan, what is this?" Virgil asked in shock.
"A little thank you," Logan blushed. "I know it's small...its probably stupid. I'm sorry,"
"Hey, look at me," Virgil took the others face I his hands. "I love it, honey. And I love you," he kissed Logans nose.

The two got naked (yum) and sat in the bath, talking and drinking the wine.
"You're so handsome," Logan, a huge lightweight that got drunk very very easily, said as he kissed Virgils neck.
"Mmm...is that so?" Virgil teased.
"Yeah," Logan giggled and kissed him. Virgil gently took the glass from Logan and set them both aside, gently pulling Logan onto his lap and kissing him.

Logan kissed back, opening his mouth greedily. Virgil chuckled again and kissed him more, pulling him even closer.
"Virgil, daddy," Logan whined, grinding against Virgil.
"Yes, cutie?" Virgil purred.
"Can we? Please?"
"We have to get out of the bath first," Virgil reached aside and grabbed the towel, lifting Logan up skillfully and wrapping them both up, carrying his needy drunk boyfriend to their bed and gently laying him down, connecting their lips again. Logan needily reached down, stroking Virgil.

"Dirty little boy," Virgil growled smiling. Logan giggled, making Virgil smile. "You're so cute,"

The next morning, Logan woke up with a slight headache and naked, wrapped up in his boyfriends arms. He snuggled closer, remembering how needy he was the night before. He blushed, kissing Virgils chest and running his hand along his chest down to his stomach, feeling the muscles no one else, including Logan, believed he had.

"What are you doing, baby boy?" Virgil teased tiredly, kissing Logans head and nuzzling his fluffy brown hair.

"Just admiring how amazing you look," Logan hummed, snuggling closer.
"Says the one with the most beautiful body ever,"
"You're the one that's hot as fuck,"
"Shut up," Virgil whined, embarrassed. Logan giggled and kissed him.

"I love you," Logan yawned, snuggling into his chest.

When they got up, they found Remus holding Patton against the counter and kissing him, and Roman and Janus looking like they were about to do it right there on the couch

"Jeez you guys, what the hell is wrong with you all," Virgil groaned.

Later that day, as per usual, everyone was stressing Logan out. Roman and Remus being loud, Janus and Virgil arguing and getting into hissing fits, Patton yelling over everyone to get them to calm down

Logan whimpered as he attempted to go up the stairs. He was crying, tears making his vision blurry. He tripped, stumbling back and down most of the stairs. He landed hard at the bottom, dizzy and in pain as he started sobbing.

"Logan!! Oh god, baby boy, are you ok?!" Virgil cried, rushing over and scooping the crying little up. Logan shook his head and clung around his neck.

The others quieted down, Patton hurrying over to make sure he was ok.

"His head seems fine, I think he slipped into little space and tried to get away from all the noise," Virgil said, rubbing his babys back and whispering in his ear that everything was alright.

Logan soon calmed down, cuddling close and starting to fall asleep.
"No more yelling today...Logan needs to rest," Patton said softly to the others. Remus, who lived Logan almost as much as Virgil(but platonicly) was immediately on board. Roman of course was as well. Janus nodded, still feeling bad for the time he had yelled at Logan while he was little.

"I'm gonna take him upstairs, can you bring something to eat and drink? You know what little Logan likes," Virgil said softly to Patton, who nodded and started on making some food

Virgil gently laid Logan on the bed, putting a pair of warm soft pjs on him and giving the sleeping boy his stuffed animal. Logan slept soundly, his legs up to his chest.

Soon Patton brought up some food, milk, a banana, and oatmeal, food that Logan could eat if he were still little when he woke up but am would still like if he were big. Virgil thanked him and gently woke Logan up.
"Noo," Logan whined. "Daddy, I'm tired,"
"I know baby boy, but Patton got some food for you and I want to check your head," Virgil sat him up and kissed his head.

"Fine," Logan pouted. He happily ate his oatmeal while Virgil checked for any injuries.

After not finding anything, he sat down and hugged Logan.
"Wanna bite?" Logan asked.
"No I'm ok," Virgil smiled, snuggling into his neck.

After logan finished his food, Virgil set it aside and smothered him with kisses.
"I love you," Logan giggled, snuggling back into him.
"I love you more," Virgil said smiling, kissing logan more.

"You guys are so cute!!!" Patton squealed from the door.
"No we're not," Virgil chuckled.
"Yes, I need pictures!" Patton fumbled with his phone before taking a BUNCH OF PICS

"Daddy, guess what?" Logan whispered excitedly, looking up at Virgil.
"What's up, kiddo?" Virgil chuckled.
"I love you," Logan giggled, hugging him happily.
"I love you too, baby. You're so cute," Virgil smiled, kissing his head.

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!!
I love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜