Part 16 :*sigh*

At The Lesley's House

Prodigy : So Babe ? .. Are you comin back to the CH ?  

Dinah: I don't know .. It seems less drama free when I'm here ...  

Prodigy : But Your all alone  

Dinah: I Have Jazmin ?  

Prodigy : Yeah But it is abit lonely .. Darlece has gone to live with Issa and your here on your own wid Jazzy .. I don't like it ..  

Dinah: Well I'm independent .. I can look after myself  

Prodigy : Well I wanna look after you !  

Dinah: Fine .. Gimmie 2 weeks and I'll be back there  

Prodigy : 2 WEEKS ?!  

Dinah: Fine a Week ..  

Prodigy : * sigh* ok .. * picks up Jazmin * .. Alright baby .. Daddy will see you on Sunday * kisses her cheek then hands her to Dinah*  

Dinah: Bye Babe * kisses him *  

Prodigy : I will be seeing you on Sunday right ?  

Dinah: Obviously ... I HAVE to go .. It'll be rude not to !  

Prodigy : True True Ok Bye * leaves *

At The CH

* Roc on the phone *  

Roc: NO THE CAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE CHURCH AT 1 .. NOT 1:30 !  

??? : Well That's the time it'll get there if we leave at 12  

Roc: WELL LEAVE AT 11:30 ! .. I DONT WANNA HAVE THIS CONVERSATION ! .. IF THE CAR IS NOT THERE ! ... YOU WONT BE GETTIN PAID THE REST OF THE MONEY !  

??? : But Sir(gco )  

Roc: I don't wanna hear it * hangs up *  

Prodigy : Woah .. That's abit harsh ..  

Roc: I want it to be perfect .. And if that means me being harsh .. Then that's how I have to be .. I have to be strong for Chantel  

Prodigy : Whatever Floats your boat * walks away *

On Sunday

The Church was full .. Packed to the brim .. They all came to celebrate the life Of Chantel Brown ..

Roc: Thank You For All Coming ... To Urm .. * sniffs * .. Celebrate the life of my Girlfriend Chantel Brown .. She was .. A Nice girl . To some .. , A Loving Mother To One .. And My Girlfriend .. It Hurts Me To See Her Like This * looks to the side where Chantel's Body lay in a white coffin * .. But I have to soldier on .. Without her .. This just shows that Life is too short .. And you can be taken from this earth at anytime .. So live your lives .. Be happy ! .. Don't Cry for Chantel .. But be strong ! .. And Live the rest of your lives ! .. For it could all be over in a second * he gets off the stand and walks up to Chantel's Body .. He kisses her forehead * Bye Baby * a tear rolled down his face but he quickly wiped it and took a deep breath before walking to his seat and letting the preist carry on *

After The Funeral

Ray : Hey Bruh .. You Ok * Daps Roc *  

Roc: Yeah Yeah Jus Stayin Strong ..  

Courteney : O.M.G ... Am I Seeing things  

Dinah: Wha(stops) Oh Shit .. It's about to go down  

* Roc looks up and see's Darlece walk up to him *  

Darlece: Hey guys ..  

Dinah : Heyy Girl * hugs her *  

Courteney : How you doin * hugs her *