CHAPTER 2

~~”Chalte chalte na jaane kis mod pe le aayi ye zindagi ke hum tham se gaye...Vo kaun hai jo meri muskaan ka kaaran ban gayi...Ek anjaani si ladki mera dil le gayi...Na dhang se dekha, na samjha, na jaana par phir bhi ye jaana-anjaana sa ehsaas de gayi….Ye kaisa ehsaas hai main nahi jaanta par jo bhi hai bechain kar deta hai...Kya ye Ananmika hi ban jayegi mere ishq ko jaan lene ka kaaran??~~”

Sidharth reaches the hospital with his mother while Kriti was already in the OT. The surgery was going on...Everybody outside was constantly praying. Dr. Shehnaaz was very carefully closing the area where the surgery was performed. Everything was going good when suddenly Kriti’s BP drops, she stops and instructs the nurse to make an injection of norepinephrine and she carefully injects it at a developed vein in her arm while constantly monitoring her breathing. Kriti’s BP gets stable and the surgery is successfully completed. After a 2 hour long surgery Shehnaaz comes out and lets everyone know that Kriti is stable, would be shifted to the ward, hopefully will regain consciousness by tonight and the surgery was successful. Sidharth was happy for Kriti but was equally shocked to see Shehnaaz. Similarly, Sidharth’s mom Rita ji was shocked to see Shehnaaz there as Kriti’s doctor. Shehnaaz and Sidharth were constantly looking at each other  with shock, surprise and love at the same time as if they found something really precious back after ages while Shehnaaz was also talking to Shivika about Kriti’s post surgery treatment and medications.
Kriti gains her consciousness at night and Shehnaaz immediately rushes to check her as she was specially waiting at the hospital to see her. She goes to Kriti’s ward and is doing her checkup. Sidharth is also present there. Shehnaaz was about to leave ignoring him when Kriti says, “Angel didi aapko pata hai yahi mere buddy mamu hain jinhone mujhe vo poem sikhayi thi aur aapko flying kiss karke thank you bolne ko kaha tha…” Hearing this she looks towards Sidharth and they share an eye lock. Just then Kriti continues, “Sidharth mamu aapko pata hai angel didi ne aapko bhi same karke mujhe strong banane ke liye thank you bolne ko kaha...Ummm...Par ab aap dono yahan ho toh khud hi ek dusre ko flying kiss kardo na…Please….” Sidharth and Shehnaaz look at each other in awkwardness while Shivika suddenly scolds Kriti, “Ye sab kya bol rahi ho Kriti...Abhi theek hui ho aur abhi se faltu ki zid shuru…” Kriti gets scared so Shehnaaz and Sidharth together come forward and pull either side of her cheek. Shehnaaz says, “Kitni cute ho aap...Par aapne meri side ka thank you toh boldiya na apne buddy ko  par koi nahi...Main phirse bol deti hun…” She looks at Sidharth and says, “Thank you Sidharth Kriti ko itna strong banane ke liye…” Sidharth smiles and says, “Thank you Shehnaaz Kriti ka itna khayaal rakhne ke liye…”
Saying this Shehnaaz moves out of the ward to her cabin, Sidharth follows her all the way, enters her cabin, locks the door and pins her to the wall...Both of them share an intense eye lock when Shehnaaz says, “Ye kya badtameezi hai Sidharth...Hato mere saamne se...I have to go home...It’s already late…” He doesn’t move and instead pulls her towards him by her waist and says, “Tumne situation se bhaagne mein PhD kari hai kya...3 saal baad hum mile hain aur vo bhi aise…” She replies in a serious tone, “Hum kabhi dobara nahi mil sakte Sidharth...Naa hi kuch pehle jaisa ho sakta hai...So let it be and leave…” He replies, “Toh phir vo kya tha Kriti ke saamne…” She says, “Kriti toh bachi hai...Agar uske saamne tumhe ignore kar deti toh usse kaisa lagta...Uski surgery hui hai and you know post surgery usse hum stress nahi de sakte…” She frees herself, takes her stuff and leaves...Sidharth drops a message on his sister’s phone that he’s also leaving for urgent work and follows Shehnaaz... She was about to sit in her car when Sidharth suddenly picks her up in his arms and says, “Hilna mat varna neeche phenk dunga...Aur ye itna shocked mat ho...Koi pehli baar aise nahi uthaya hai tumhe...Kuch bolo usse pehle hi sunlo that I am not going to listen to you aur hum abhi hamari favourite jagah jaa rahe hain...We need to talk…” She doesn’t utter a word and he makes her sit in the car. They both weren’t talking and were just stealing glances in between… Then suddenly a song plays on the radio which takes them to a journey down the memory lane…

~~”Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje….Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje...Raas na aaya rehna durr kya keeje...Dil keh raha usse mukamal kar bhi aao vo jo adhuri si baat baaki hai...Vo jo adhuri si yaad baaki hai...Karte hain hum aaj qubool kya keeje...Ho kahin bhi jo humse bhul kya keeje...Karte hain aaj qubool kya keeje...Ho gayi thi jo humse bhul kya keeje...Dil keh raha usse mayassar kar bhi aao vo jo dabi si aas baaki hai...Vo jo dabi si aanch baaki hai...Kismat ko hai ye manzoor kya keeje...Milte rahein hum ba dastoor kya keeje...Kismat ko hai ye manzoor kya keeje...Milte rahein hum ba dastoor kya keeje...Dil keh raha usse musalsal kar bhi aao vo jo ruki si raah baaki hai...Vo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai...Vo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai...Vo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai...Haaye…”~~

They both were constantly looking at each other when he stopped the car at their favourite tea stall. Both get down and Sidharth orders their all time favorite Adrak vali chaaye to which Shehnaaz says, “Bhaiya mere liye ek normal chaaye bina adrak ke dena kyunki vakt ke saath choices badal jaati hain…” Sidharth looks at the tea vendor and says, “Bhaiya chaaye mein cheeni kam daalna aur saath mein 2 biscuits dena kyunki vakt ke saath har aadat aur har combination nahi badalta…” The tea vendor obeys. They silently sip their tea when suddenly a group of dogs come running towards them...They both panic and start running...Sidharth holds her hand while running and takes her inside a truck to hide...As they get in, the truck starts and they bang the driver’s window which the driver doesn’t hear as he was wearing his earphones. Sidharth looks at Shehnaaz and says, “Ye sab tumhari vajah se hua hai…” To which Shehnaaz replies, “What??? Meri vajah se...Main acha khasa hospital mein thi...Mujhe vahan se utha ke yahan tum laaye ho aur ab keh rahe ho ke ye sab meri vajah se hua hai...Ye sab tumhari vajah se hua hai samjhe...Har baat ka bill mujhpe mat phada karo…” Sidharth makes a cute face and says, “Pehle kab phada maine tumpe koi bill...Un dogs ko dekhke bhaagi tum...Tumhare chakkar mein main bhi bhaaga aur dekho kiske saath phas gaya…” Shehnaaz folds her hands near her chest, takes a deep breath and says, “Oho...Mere chakkar mein bhaage...Bhaagte time haath toh aise pakda tha jaise bade concerned ho par tumse concern ki expectation rakh ke hi galti kardi maine...Pata nahi kiske saath phas gayi dobaara…” He smiles and says, “Dobaara kya hamesha hi mere saath phasi rahogi…” Shehnaaz looks at him and suddenly the truck takes a sharp turn due to which she loses her balance and the next moment she finds herself in his embrace…They both share an intense eye lock and sit down while smiling at each other. They both keep looking at each other and go on to think about all the moments they had spent together. They slept like this…
KYA HOGI EK NAYI KAHANI KI SHURUWAAT YA YE MOHABBAT KI DAASTAN NA PAHUNCH PAYEGI APNE ANJAAM TAK?? WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST?? HOW DO SIDHARTH AND SHEHNAAZ KNOW EACH OTHER SO DEEPLY??WHY AIN’T THEY TOGETHER?? WHAT WILL THE NEXT MORNING BRING FOR THEM?? WILL KRITI PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN UNITING THEM??

Promo: “Oh Shit….Where the hell are we?? Sidharth utho….How will we go back?? Ye toh hum bohot durr aa gaye hain...Hospital se itne missed calls…” Sidharth holds her from her shoulders and says, “Don’t panic...Kriti is fine aur tum pehle Dr. Gupta se baat karke uska kal tak ka check up ka arrangement karao...We can reach the day after in the morning only na…”