"That's terrible," Julia let out a shaky breath, "I can't imagine what it must've looked like."

"You wouldn't want to Jules," Matt sighed, "Tracy was complaining that she had nightmares about it all weekend."

"Is Tracy meeting us in Chemistry later?" Julia felt Matt turn to the side, and followed him down the hall, knowing that they must be close to their classroom. "And from what you've said, Tracy has every right to have had nightmares."

"Of course," Matt sighed, knowing that the blonde was right. "It just wasn't what I wanted to listen to this weekend."

"Welcome to friendship Matt," Julia smiled to her left, knowing that the boy could see it. "You ready for geometry?"

"Not at all."

With that, the two teens walked into their class and listened to the lecture from their teacher, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the bell.

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵

Julia sat on her bed with her headphones in her ears. Her iPod was playing a playlist she had put together a few weeks prior. The music pumped through her ears as she ran her fingers through her german shepherd's fur, glad that she had some time to relax after listening to her class lessons before her nightly walk.

It had been two days since Lydia Martin had gone missing from the hospital, and Julia was unsure of how to feel. The girl had never been nice to the blonde, but Julia was not one to typically wish harm upon others who had wronged her. She hoped that the missing girl was okay, and she couldn't imagine what must be going through Lydia's mind.

Her phone began to buzz beside her, startling the blonde, who removed her hand from her dog's fur. She placed it down on her right side and began to feel around until she felt the electronic device. With a quick sigh, she pressed one of the buttons, knowing that it was the button to answer the call and brought the device up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Julia," Tracy's voice came through the phone, making the blonde girl smile. "Did you do the homework for chemistry yet?"

"I tried, but it was a bit confusing."

"I don't blame you for feeling confused. I guess you tried to do the readings with your audio book, right?"

"Yeah," Julia sighed. "But I'm done doing homework for the night, so I'm going for a walk with Chewie in a few to get out of the house before bed."

She felt Chewie perk up beside her at the mention of going for a walk, and knew that he was just as excited as she was to get out of the house.

"Why don't you call me back after your walk," Tracy suggested, "then we can talk a bit before we have to get to bed."

"Sure," Julia smiled at her words, hoping that she wouldn't be too tired after her walk. "I'll call you in like an hour Tracy."

"Bye!" With that, the blonde hung up the phone and placed it in her pocket.

She grabbed her cane from the side of her bed and stood up, grasping at Chewie's harness with her right hand. The german shepherd led the way down the stairs, only stopping to push a shoe out of the way to prevent the blonde from tripping.