Kirumi, Ryoma, Korekiyo

Kirumi Toujou

She dotes on him, and that's okay, because she dotes on literally everyone else

She dotes on him, and that's okay, because she dotes on literally everyone else. Kirumi lives up to her title quite feverishly, and as the Ultimate Maid there isn't anything she wouldn't do if it meant satisfying the demands of others. Not only is it convenient, but it is dangerous because Kokichi can easily imagine someone using Kirumi to their ends, and having her carry out lethal acts in their stead. So he likes to think that he keeps a careful watch over her, even though he often wanders away from the others himself.

She approaches him one evening, looking curious but behaving obediently as usual. Hands folded, eyes steady, and voice calm—she really is the Ultimate Maid. So the Ultimate Supreme Leader, in turn, acts accordingly to her words.

"Ouma-kun, may I ask you a few questions?" She asks him.

"Sure, but you already asked one. You've only got one, maybe two left before I have to run away from you. Or kill you, but that'll be hard because we're out in the open." He tests the waters of her patience, but comes up dry since she doesn't bite. She only stares at him with a serious expression, one that fades away into something neutral as her hands rasp lightly against each other.

"I highly advise against making such statements. Even if they are your baseless lies or usual jokes, the dire status of our current circumstances are no laughing matter." She straightens out her dress (which is already impeccable to begin with) and continues her interview. "I am speaking to you because I'd like to address your needs. I am doing this to everyone, and so I want you to answer honestly without the opinion of others affecting your decisions."

"Huh, that's a lot of trouble you're going through. Why? Why cater to us when any one of us can start up the killing game in an instant?" Kokichi points a finger at Kirumi, not to accuse her but to remind her of their situation—something which she seems to already fully understand but still struggle with. "You'd only be making it easier on a potential killer, including myself."

"...You have a valid point..." she concedes quietly, but speaks up when she realizes her mistake of faltering in his presence. He wants to tell her that it's no big deal, but he doesn't get the chance to as she quickly moves to cover up her missteps. "Either way, until that situation happens, I am obligated to make sure that everyone's needs are satisfied thus far. So I'll begin with the questions now."

"Aw, jeez, you're no fun," Kokichi whines, staring at the bitten ends of his fingernails before paying her any further mind. "Fiiiine. Ask away, Toujou-chan."

"Very well. First, do you have any allergies to food or other substances?" Kirumi whips out a notepad that must have been waiting to be used from her pocket, and flicks the pages over the spiral before she comes to a blank one. A pen that was nestled in the same pocket is brought out, and she brings the black tip to the edge of paper in anticipation.