Miu, Gonta, Angie

Miu Iruma

Miu is too hungry, too sleepy, too anything to be doing much right now

Miu is too hungry, too sleepy, too anything to be doing much right now. But even so, she wants to work on her projects. So she heads back into her lab, hoping that no one kills her as she does so (because really, she's in here, like, all the time) and that she can just sit down at her work table without incident.

It was too hopeful of a wish. When she gets into her lab, someone is already there before her. Normally Kiibo would drop by for some maintenance or something, so that wouldn't have been too unusual. And although she doesn't like him that much, Shuuichi's presence would have been welcome, too.

Instead, it happens to be her least favorite person in this school, right next to Monokuma himself. Just seeing the gleam of the color purple is enough to send her into a frenzy. She channels her irritable energy from being too everything-at-once, and yells at him. "Hey, dumbass! Who gave you permission to be in here?" Miu's eyes narrow down to angry slants, and she stomps her way over to him. "Get the fuck out!"

"Don't be so stupid, you floozy," Kokichi returns equally bitter words in her direction. "Just because it's your lab doesn't mean I can't be here. These are public places, y'know."

"Well, I don't want you here, anyway! So who cares about the rules? This lab is fucking mine, I get to decide who goes in and who d-doesn't..." her tone has softened from the initial biting anger, and she blames her hunger, fatigue, and everything else that stops her from going all out. It doesn't help that his words are acidic enough to burn her, and that he is just as—if not more so—clever as she is. With all these factors in mind, Miu feels like this situation would fall out of her hands quickly enough.

As such, she tries to reassert her authority in every way possible. This is your lab, Miu thinks to herself. And that fuckin' loser is the last person that gets to be here. Show him what's up.

"You say that, but I've seen that dumb robot come in and out like he pleases." A thoughtful pause ensues on Kokichi's end. Then his face morphs into a wicked smirk, the sheer mania emanating like radioactive waves off his body. "Oooh, is that how it is, Iruma-chan? You'll only let people that sexually exploit you enter your lab?"

"T-That's not it!" she blushes, but the thought of what he just said isn't too unappealing, in all honesty. In fact, she thinks a bit too hard about it, and unintentionally drools. He scowls at the sight of it.

"That's definitely it, judging by your reaction. Are you sure that you're the Ultimate Inventor? How come you're not the Ultimate Prostitute, instead?" He tilts his head in genuine confusion, the very notion of which mocks her to the core. "You're probably way better at breaking mattresses than you are at building stuff."

"Y-You're so mean," she finally whimpers, closing in on herself. It isn't the first time he has verbally tore her to shreds, but it's somehow different from before. This one hurts, a lot. "Y'know, I-I usually tolerate you when you say such awful stuff to me, b-but when it comes to my talent, that's—that's my pride! It's my everything! S-So, I don't need you or your approval of what I do to get in the way, Cockichi."