"WHERE IS SHE!" Dad growled punching one Ryan's and Shawn's guards. We can't believe those fuckheads dared to betray us. "I-I don't know they never told us." One of the men trembled. They wanted mercy... They wanted forgiveness.. but our sister has been missing for 24 hours and we have no idea where she is.

Those stupid fuck heads have vanished into thin air with my baby sister. When I get my hand son them I won't just kill them I will burn them. "Well, maybe my little electric chair will help remind you of any memories." Luke snarled pointing to his chair set up. It was his favourite toy and personally I think it is the most sadist toys of all. The screams we hear from the prisoners aren't just haunting.

They are beautiful.

"P-P-Please I am sorry!! We only did what we were told. If we didn't plant the bomb they would've killed us." We all chuckled and I laughed in their face. Bruno went over to them and punched the most muscular man in the face so hard. You instantly heard the crunch of his now broken nose. "Sorry isn't going to get my sister back you mother fucker. You didn't just nearly kill my brother and me. but you nearly killed MY baby sister. You stupid actions got my sister taken." Bruno gritted out in between punches.

"After you play with them in your electric chair give them a swimming lesson," Father ordered us, as he left the room with a dangerous look. At this moment I think we were all dangerously crazy.

But that is the price to pay when you mess with the one we love the most.

It had been hours and still nothing. we had tried everything anything but we still haven't lost hope. We will never lose hope because she is our hope. We had guards looking everywhere we have already killed a hundred guards and people. We will not stop until she is here with us.

"sir you have a visitor, Mr Garcia." We all got our guns out as one of the guards came in with a shadow following him. We were not in the mood and if this kid has anything to do with our sister missing. He is going to die in the most brutal way known to mankind. "why do you think it is ok to come at such a time like this." Alex snarled as well glared at Taylor as he walked in. "I came here as soon as I could my father was working for the two betrayers I am here to help you." He declared as he looked dead serious putting his gun on the kitchen table. "How can we trust you if it was your father who as well betrayed me. why should we not just kill you." Father growled out. He was getting impatient as we all were.

"Because I killed him."

Taylor claimed as another guard came in holding a body bag. The body was thrown to the ground with a thud. Taylor looked emotionless and looked down at bag with nothing but disgust. But amongst his eyes, you could see the relief and proudness he had. "open it." Enzo growled growing impatient. We all wanted to see this for ourselves. The guards' eyes widened as he pulled the old fuckhead out of his bag. He looked rather beautiful with the bullet hole in his head.

"as soon as father told me his plan and what he did to betray you guys I killed him in only seconds." we didn't say anything. It was an odd thing but it still was known. There were many stories of heirs killing their fathers. Some for unjustified reasons but some had purposes. "You have our respect but you will only have our respect and loyalty once you help us. You have to prove it to us." Enzo spoke deadly. The warning in his voice was enough to scare Satan himself.

I didn't care about anything I just wanted my little sister back in my arms. I felt so much guilt as I failed her so badly. I promised her that she would never get hurt again...

But I failed her...

I promised her I would protect her...

But I failed her.

My heart tugs at the thought of her being hurt. I don't know what I would do if she is hurt. She has already been hurt in this world. She has already been through too much. She deserves love and warmth, not this cold world. All I want is her here in my arms. Once she is back I won't ever let her go. I will never let her get hurt again. I am ready to fight with my life to get her back. I will not rest, I will not wait... I will fight and I will conquer.

But things have only started.

my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a phone go off. "It's Shawn." Taylor and we all widened our eyes and gathered around the pone which was in Father's hand.

My jaw clenched and I balled my fist tighter as I saw my baby sister tied up to a chair. Her eyes were filled with sadness and fear. Her body was barely covered in a ripped t-shirt. She was covered in blood and bruises. I swore if so much as a hair on her head was harmed there would be hell to pay. But by the looks of it, it won't just be hell they will be paying too.

It would be the Moretti's.

Dads jaws clenched and he gritted his teeth. He scrolled down to see the message attached to the photo.

Hello dear friend,

I am sorry to betray you like this. But all of this chaos is just so beautiful. My plan worked so perfectly after years of planning. Your daughter is finally mine and you won't ever see her again.

Well, not alive that is...

But if you do want your precious little daughter back. you will have to give me everything, Including your life. It will be the perfect trade what I have been waiting for so long. But either way, I will be happy with your daughter's blood as well. She looks so beautiful right now.

The choice is yours, my dear friend. You have until tonight at 10 pm to decide... don't make me wait a single minute more. Because her blood is on the line.

- Shawn

The hell has just started.