Chapter 32

weights being lifted 

when we got home, Luke set up a massive tv in my room and the boys gathered snacks and a bunch of junk food. So my room has lost the privilege of being my bedroom and is now the new hangout spot apparently. Because now I am currently squashed in my bed with Bruno, Luke, Alex and Milo. Louis wanted to do something with Dad or something apparently 'they had some important business that 'needed' to be attended too. It sounded pretty serious and they almost sounded angry about it so I didn't question it. In times like these, I wish my brothers were small and tiny like me. But no! they have to be buff muscular tall twats who take over the whole FLIPPING bed. I am practically laying on top Bruno and Luke, it is quite comfortable, surprisingly but I would never tell them that. Like I said they are living teddy bears. Luke currently has his arm snaked around my waist while I lean my head back on his chest. Bruno and Milo are currently fighting over what movie to watch at the moment and by looking over to my left at Alex I could see that he is far from impressed. "No, we should watch the avengers"! Bruno exclaims dramatically.

 "No, we should watch the avengers"! Bruno exclaims dramatically

"What are you, five"! Milo mocks.

"no, but maybe you should ask yourself that".

"hmm suuuuure then so we should watch zombie land".

"and you call me five"!

"at least my movie isn't about superheroes who magically fly in the air and 'save the day'".

"what". Bruno spits humorously. "and you think a movie about zombies is better"?

"ENOUGH" Alex's ragging voice startles me and apparently Luke as well because he jumped as well. "We will let Breanna pick a movie". My ears peak up and my eyes glisten with excitement. Milo and Bruno click their tongues in distaste and grumbles things under their breath leaning back on my headboard. Milo hands me the remote and I then start scrolling through movies on stan. "She is probably going to pick some girly chick flick or Disney". Milo teases. My cheeks flush with embarrassment I was planning to pick a Disney. What can I say I am a child at heart. I feel myself sink into Luke's arms and then I quickly pass the remote to Alex. "It's ok". I mutter sheepishly giving the boys an apologetic look. Milo now looks apologetic and guilt is flashed across his face. "No, I was joking piccolo topo I am very sorry". Well, that is a new nickname. His voice was so sincere and he gave me a reassuring smile as well as the others. "ok thankyou stinky pinkie". I smile cheekily beaming as I now scrolled through the kid section happily. Alex snorted and the others snickered. "What the hell! Stinky pinkie"? Milo looks disgusted as his face was all scrunched up. "Yes, I can smell your icky feet from here! when is the last time you showered"? I asked in all seriousness but cheekiness mocked my voice. The others all snickered but then pinched their noses when they smelt what I was exclaiming.