Chapter 68

"I am sorry I didn't protect you."

"BRUNO!" I swear I was ready to kill this little shit

"BRUNO!" I swear I was ready to kill this little shit. this is the third time he has driven my car without my permission and gone to one of those stupid illegal races. "DON'T KILL ME I AM Too PRETTY," Bruno exclaimed while running to hide behind Alex. Enzo looked at me glaring probably because he knew if I could I would kill him at this point. "Louis calm down," Alex said trying to protect the little shit. Alex has always been the peacemaker of the family. Always acting like a mother bird or something. I can see from the corner of my eye Milo and Luke snickering while they video the scene.

At this moment I can kill all of my brothers.

"Why the fuck should I calm down that little fucker used my car once again!" I growled out while cracking my knuckles. I was ready to beat that little shit up. "Louis I won't ask again nor will I let you get away for using foul language. Go somewhere and cool off." Enzo warned giving me his pointed look. I wanted to groan and protest but no one messes with Enzo.

No one.

"And Bruno if I find out you are going to one of those stupid races again I will be locking you inside your room every night for now on," Bruno grumbled as he pouted slumping into a seat next to Enzo. I continued to glare at him, as I sat down. "Boys put those stupid phones away and sit down and eat your god damn breakfast! father should be here in a minute." Milo and Luke both groaned but sat down. Luke gave me a smirk as he sat down. For how smart my twin is he can be pretty damn stupid sometimes.

I quickly snatched the pieces of bacon of Luke's plate and shoved it in my mouth. Luke snarled then tried to put me in a chokehold. But out of the boys, I am one of the strongest fighters while poor Luke my twin in the weakest. He even knows that his 'efforts' are hopeless. Our brothers ignored us as we carried on fighting until we heard a loud fearful booming voice.

"BOYS WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT FIGHTING AT THE GODAMN TABLE." We all gulped as we heard dads voice. We stopped immediately and slouched in our seats. Dad is for sure the scariest sadist man of all time. We mumbled our apologies as he sat down in his head seat. As much as our father might be terrifying and serious he is still a good father. He spends all his time guaranteeing our safety. I know if something ever happened to any of us there would be hell to pay.

Father would make sure of it.

"I have something important to tell you." We all noticed dads sad eyes he looked tired and miserable. Which was different to see because he always put on a cold blank façade. "what is it, father." What was stranger was that we were talking English. We usually talk Italian at the dinner table. But this seems rather serious for him swapping to English. "I have had news from a police officer call in London." We waited patiently for him to continue because this seemed like a serious hard topic.

"And it is proven and informed that you have a sister as I apparently have a daughter."

--