Yo! Someone clip that!

Start from the beginning

THEY DID A DREAM SFKDLSAJFKDAS
DREAM IS LITERALLY QUAKING
ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT DREAM'S ALTER EGO, BECAUSE-

Literally, all you could do was laugh, trying to convince them that no, they weren't Dream's alter ego, and two, it was just pure luck, not a Dream move. If they hadn't noticed the shipwreck earlier, you wouldn't have even made it this far in the game. Now knowing that you had at least a crazy lead on him, and you can respond to some of the donations (which you literally told them not to, but thanks anyways for the crazy donations) and pulled them up, starting to get to work on how they should get to the nether while mining in a cave.

"Since we're so far ahead, let's go ahead and read some donations from our lovely degenerates! Fluffy123 says 'That was such a dream move, poggers', with 5 dollars! What have I told you guys about donations up to 5 dollars?! I don't need it! But thanks anyways Fluffy, I didn't know I can pull off such a Dream move!"

"DreamTeamSimp says 'When are you going to collab with Pixel again?' Well, after a bit! She's currently moving into her own house, so maybe in a week or so, you're going to see some more Minecraft and Fall Guys collabs with us! And 3 dollars! Thank you so much!"

"TommyPoggers says 'If you could have any wish, what would it be?' for 4 dollars! Thank you, and to answer your question Tommy, for us to stop having COVID-19. I don't REALLY want everything to go back to the way it was, but if i had to choose, it would be that, even though the earth does well without us, and it's beautiful anyways!"

"DreamWasTakenToMars says 'Would you actually do a collab with Sapnap if you could?' for 99 cents! Awww, thank you! And yeah, I would! Y'all, he even said 'Baka' on a stream, causing all of us weebs and geeks to go wild, so heck if i could, i definitely would if i could!"

After reading the donations, you continued to talk with your chat, making sure that everyone was doing okay before you started to go back to concentrating on the game at hand, yelling a small yes in triumph as you found diamonds, RIGHT above the diamond level.

"well, at least I'll die happily!"

"POGGERS! LET'S FREAKING GO!"

You had knocked the terminator in the void, and right before you could fall in too, you placed a water bucket on the end stone above you, climbing up the water before quickly grabbing it back into the bucket. Running back to where yo had the beds ready, you dodged the nearby endermen as you placed down the water in the small end hole, blocking yourself with stone as you placed the final bed. Watching everything unfold, your viewers had grown from 700 to at least 1,000 in the span of the 3 hours you were playing.

The bed blew up, the dragon unleashing a growl of pain before exploding in a nearby light, causing you to look down as the portal below you showed the purple glowing of the end, as you fell through. The end of Minecraft, as you found yourself back in the real world, watching your chat say so much loving stuff you couldn't help but laugh. Donations were flooding, hearts were booming, people were actually subscribing as you gave another laugh, adjusting the microphone in front of your mouth, giving your favorite viewers a salute.

"Pog. We did it, we beat Minecraft, with a literal robot on our tail. Poggers! And thanks to everyone that donated during the stream, I hope i read all of yours! Now, let's get to naming some of the last donations that actually happened during the final moments!"

"Jason says 'that was absolutely incredible! dream has competition.' Jason, no. I will never be as good as the minecraft speedrunner himself, but thanks for saying that! Oh! And thank you for the 2 dollar donation, it really means a lot!"

"SappyNappy says 'don't you just love it when you get to the end' with a TEN DOLLAR DONATION?! HOLY MAN, YOU'RE LIKE THE TOP DONATOR! THANK YOU! And yeah! It's the feeling of you ending out of that relation that makes it feel so good!"

Everyone was still celebrating in the chat as you read the chat to them out loud, laughing, smiling, fussing, whatever came your way, you would try and answer it as quick as possible to get to the next person with a question. You had gone by Star for at least a month now, gaining some sizable attention for playing Minecraft colorblind like George, half the world was missing plus blocks had gravity like Sapnap, and Minecraft Manhunts but with some special twist on them like Dream. You didn't mean to accidently copy what they were doing, you were just doing it for fun, for your viewers and for your enjoyment!

"Alright alright, you lovely degenerates! That is it for this stream of "Minecraft Youtuber vs. Terminator! As always, poggers, simps, and everyone else in between, have a lovely day, and I'll see you, IN THE NIGHT TIME SKY!"

You gave a small wave, with a closed eye smile before going offline, many people saying bye before you closed down your twitch stream. Now, to any of you wondering, yes you do have a twitch account, with at least 1k people who are really much the best people you could ever ask for. You found your phone buzzing on your bed, as you pulled up the shut down button for your computer, seeing that your phone was going absolute bonkers.

Giving a small groan, you got up, and just flopped on your bed as you looked at your twitter, and boy oh boy, it was going INSANE with clips of you outsmarting a computer once again, and again, and you had to chuckle at everyone, throwing your phone to a nearby charging station, and flopping into your bed, you silently started to doze off, the fan above you slightly moving your (hair color) (hair length) hair as you snored slightly.

You never did really check all of your messages though.

.

.

.

WiblurSoot: Damn, Dream has competition now, do we?

DreamWasTaken: Stfu @.WiblurSoot, you bully your Minecraft fans in your bird videos.

--

5.1 pages, 1,760 words