A 'Siblings' Imagine (Pure Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Hot and sour, amazing for the body," you replied before grabbing the tray and handing the boys their soup one by one.

"Why soup? I wanted pancakes," Jungkook grumbled, pouting.

You couldn't help but laugh. He was such a cutie!

"Want to know why? Why not tell me how you guys are feeling today?" you asked, leaning back on your desk with your hands crossed. You looked at them pointedly.

Suga stared at you wordlessly but Taehyung piped up, "Is the Aircon broken? Why is it so hot?!"

"Yeah, I feel like ripping off all my clothes," Jungkook added.

Jimin didn't say anything and just plopped a spoonful of soup into his mouth.

You looked at them eat for a while, before Suga finally spoke, "I feel like my head's going to burst." There. You were sure now.

"I knew it!" you pumped your fist in the air.

"Ever since yesterday I've been having a feeling that you guys are not feeling well. That's why I made you soup."

"Yah, I'm feeling perfectly fine. How can you even say that!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Really? Let's see.......Jimin oppa/hyung, you look so much more tired than you usually do, and aren't you always the first one to wake up after me? Today even Suga oppa/hyung woke up before you did. And speaking about Suga oppa/hyung, you're having a migraine, aren't you? Besides, you guys are so hot you could replace our water heater! And Jungkook-ah, you been having a sore throat since yesterday- don't even try!" you stopped Jungkook before he could retaliate.

The boys just stared at you for a while until you sighed.

"Just have the soup. I'll come back with some medicine."

"Wait! Y/N! Yah-" you left the room before Taehyung could stop you. You knew he didn't like swallowing medicines. That would be one problem......the other would be to get them to even consider having medicine. They never did. Until now, they'd always made sure to look after their health, being idols and all, but even they were human. Sighing again, you started rummaging in the shelves for a thermometer and antipyretics (medicines that can bring down body heat).

Half-way into gathering the medicines, you heard movement behind you and turned back to see Taehyung up and about. He washed his hands in the kitchen and came to stand in front of you, a huge smile plastered on his face. "Good morning, ma'am/sir!" he saluted, before heading to his room.

"Oppa/hyung, what did I just tell you....." Taehyung had already left, making you sigh. He could be really stubborn sometimes, and now he was just trying his best to act normal, even though he could probably be running a slight fever.

Shaking your head, you finished gathering all the essentials and headed over to your room, only to find one person on the bed instead of four.

"What? Where are the others?!" you cried out. Suga removed the arm that covered his eyes and looked at you. "Where do you think they are?" he asked pointedly. You grit your teeth. Looked like they were all being stubborn today. Suga had probably not left yet because he was being lazy. Before your eldest brother could leave too, you hurriedly took out a tablet of painkiller and handed him a glass of water.

"Oppa/hyung, don't you dare reject it," you warned as he stared at the medicine on his hand. You felt a wave of relief wash over you as he swallowed it down. You guessed that his migraine must have been bad. You gave him a hug once he was done, making a small smile appear on his face.

"Look, check your temperature and tell me what it is while I go get the others," you told him, handing him the thermometer and started making your way out when you heard him call out, "Y/N, call Namjoon and let him know that I won't be coming to the studio today!"