𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

Mulai dari awal

Adrian aims his trident at Hunter who just merely push away the trident as he pull up Ash's chin, he smirked wickedly as she frowned. "We were a good duo..." He caress her cheek which made Hydro growl even more but was halted by Nike whose holding her swirled knifes and others on her back.

"If you want the supernatural heroes to be saved and my pawns to disappear forever then..." He gently removed his hand on her chin and all of their eyes widen when he was on his one knee and revealed a black pendant on his hand.

"Be my Queen then... and I'll leave your precious planets alone." Ash's eyes widen but she frown and destroyed the pendant with her telekinesis.

CRACK!

Hunter's eyes widen and he back flipped when Hydro threw a splash of water at him. Hunter Black groan and Ash took her stance. "I'm here to stop you... personally." She emphasized and his eyes widen full blown and he released blue flames around himself and the demons screech.

GRAHHHHHHH!!!

"DESTROY THEM ALL!" Hunter ordered and every demon started swarming them. Merlin swirled fast their hands as the clustered demons either were slashed or went to another forgotten dimensions. "Maximoff go! We'll cover you!" Red said as he lets out his own version of demons, who are branch-like stick figures and started slashing them.

"Nike! On my right! Miko! on my left!" Ash ordered as Miko floated beside her and start to protrude large ice and shards to block the demons coming towards them. Nike clicked a code on her arm and her large swirl swords rose above her and all started slashing the demons.

A large demon growl and was about to slice the three girls but was stopped by Phoenix, whose body is illuminating fiery flames as she uses her reality warp in blocking its attack. Brandon threw a lot of flames and winds at them with the help of Adrian who creates large waves or slashes them with his trident.

Aura hurriedly shoots her electrocuted, ice, and flame arrows at the demons beside Hellfire who keeps throwing chaos magic and used her personal guns to shoot the demons. Dash instantaneously electrocutes the demons or kicked them if they ever got closer.

SLIP!

"WOAHHHH! OWW!" Dash lost his footing and hit the rotten tree and tries to hurriedly untangle his foot which is tangled by the small roots. A demon hurriedly ran at him and Dash out of instinct rose his arms in defense.

CRACKLE! BOOM!

He open one eye to see an arrow engulfing the demon in flames and saw a huffing Marksman. He smirked and Brandon was instantly by his side, consuming the roots in ice and Dash used his free foot to kick it. Brandon help Dash up and both fist pump and went their routines.

"She's mine!" Hunter said to the demons and he floated, gushing out blue flames and staining it everywhere. Miko can feel her breathe staggered as she saw flames everywhere. Nike noticed this and she gently grasp her shoulders. "You can do this!" She said through the mask and Miko gasp when a large demon is charging them.

"LOOK OUT!" Miko pushed Nike out of the way and in instinct, in slow motion-Miko rose both her hands and emit large flames as it diminished the demon fast.

Her eyes widen and she puffs it out hurriedly. Her eyes were shaking but her lips protrude a grin.

Nike smirked beneath the mask and she hurriedly throws her large shuriken at a approaching demon to Miko. Miko looked at the culprit and she grin, pulling up the Young Avenger's leader up. The nano-tech shuriken went back to Nike's hands as they are both now being circled by the crouching and growling demons.

Their backs touching one another. "Let's make this a bet?" Miko had a craze smile on her lips as she protrudes both her hands small crackles of flames as Nike with her command lets her swirling swords float around them both. "Why not."

GRAHHHH!

AHHHHHH!

They executed their action. Phoenix started throwing bolts and mist at the demons as Dash aided her.

As the other heroes fight for their planet, a proud teenager in her stance and a dangerous enemy staring lustfully at her. "Shall we then..."

PHWOOSH!

His hand was engulfed with multiple blue flames. "PLAY!" He lunged towards her but she hurriedly blocks his attack, letting her make-shift shield, both pushing one another and Hunter glance at the others to see that they're winning easily.

He let out a craze smirk and his eyes shook with rage. "Let's make this interesting shall we?"

SNAP!