𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒

"THE BOTH OF YOU NEED SOME REST."

Scolded by Wanda's second protege, as she is in her civilian clothes and see a tiredsome Rose Maximoff and dozing off Theo.

"... They're still fucking awake?" Alyssa looked behind her shoulder to see a slouched and yawning Red. "Go to freaking bed already..." He said and yawn again.

Rose shook her head and glance at Theo whose tightly hugging the papers and opened book. "Rose come on please..." Maximoff sigh and nodded.

"All right... can... someone please carry Theo..." She yawn and staggered a bit. "'m feeling dizzy..." Before she could hit the ground, in the speed of light came Wally whose now carrying a tired Maximoff bridal style.

Alyssa smiled and gently hovers a snoring Theo. "I knew they'll wake you up..." Wally muttered as Alyssa rolled her eyes and both started walking.

As Alyssa walked forward, Wally halted and looked at Red whose inspecting the discarded books on the floor. "You coming Red?" The black hair boy glance up and nodded.

"I'll be with you guys in a bit." He muttered and started picking up the papers. Wally shrugged his shoulder and with Rose went back to their sleeping corners.

As the young boy heard Wally disappear, he arrange the books and noticed that they were all encrypted upside down, he stood up and inspected it, writing down the ancient words backwards.

YOU'RE FINALLY DOING SOMETHING USEFUL.

Seiko's eyes haze a little as he is now not by the discarded items but by the ocean waves, and revealed...

A large black and white striped deer, whose black antlers protrude longer like the branches of the tree, and pure red eyes held no emotion but plainly stare at Seiko whose frowning.

"Tt, go away." He started walking in the opposite direction but was again put into another scenery where this time, the ocean is colored light hues of purple and dark aura surrounding the clouds.

I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND THOSE WORDS THAT WAS WRITTEN BOY.

Seiko scoffed and crossed his arm, finally facing the humangous unique deer. "And what if I did?"

I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU A WARNING...

This caught the young boy's attention. "If this is about me being part of your vessel as we-!"

YOU GAVE HALF OF YOUR LIFE SPAN TO MAXIMOFF.

Seiko's lips sealed and he glare daggers at the slightly crouched deer. He looked anywhere but them. "So?"

ITS AS IF YOUR NOT SCARED, BOY.

Seiko looked back and smirk small. "I'm still alive aren't I?" The deer's hooves created wave like motions on the oceans.

THEY WILL KNOW SOON ON WHAT YOU DID.

Seiko lips thinned and his crimson eyes blaze. "Maximoff saved my ass more than I can count..." He clenched his hands and grin wide. "She won't be devoured by the likes of you..."

He then flashed his red eyes at the deer's. "I won't be devoured and I won't give up.... YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT ME!"

Gushes of wind surrounded them as the ocean beneathe them shifted to color blue once again, as petals of roses float everywhere.

FOOLISH BOY, THIS WILL BE THE END OF YOUR ERA... JUST LIKE YOUR MENTOR.

Seiko determinely looked at the humangous figure, a star shaped suddenly appeared by his eye. "No... I won't."

"Seiko."

His eyes shot opened and he saw that he was back at the lab with discarded books and... a worried weaponry user.

"Oh its you." Andrwea rose an eyebrow and rolled her eyes at him. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" "Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you."

She went silent and Seiko stretched his limbs then stood up, lesving the books just the way he left it as. "You were screaming." This made Seiko flinched and he frown.

He just glance at the curly orangenette girl and he shrug his shoulder. "Not my fault I woke you up." Andrwea, "I'm just worried for you..."

Seiko halted his action and he frowned even more. "Go away shrimp." He said as he casually knelt again with the scattered open books as he continues encrypting them.

Andrwea rolled her eyes and shrug her shoulder, using her hero cape and throw it at Seiko who rose an eyebrow. "No one needs to get sick.. not on my watch."

She truthfully said as she walks pass him, he watched her figure disappear and he slightly smirk, "I regret doubting you shrimp." He called out her nickname to no one and proceed to what he's doing.

"Its the middle of the night- what are you doing here?" Seiko groaned and huff to see it was his comrade, Brandon.

"Can't I get a little peace in here?" Brandon chuckle and he crossed his arms. "Apparently not." Red rolled his eye and continue to scan a specific paper.

"Don't tell me your gonna encrypt those words all by yourself?" Red merely nod. "Yeah so? I've been reading ancient words back in my days, its no biggie."

Brandon rolled his eyes. "Yeah no biggie." Brandon sat beside Red and took a book and resume reading. Seiko blinked. "Your not the only one who may be good at reading ancient text."

Red smirk, "Is it because you alway kiss Koriand'r~?" Brandon almost chocked on his spit that he had to cough and made the young boy entertained.

"Oh come on!" Seiko playfully rolled his crimson eyes. "Come on man, we all know that Tamaranians know A LOT of language through kissing~"

Seiko wiggled his eyebrow ans Brandon just shook his head and continue reading. "Huh... that's weird." Seiko raised his eyebrow as he saw Brandon looked worried.

"What's weird?" Brandon showed it to Seiko and pointed the tatto of Rose and Alyssa's. "Theres even word written on it, too.. Wait..."

Seiko's eyes widen as he read it backwards. " Rouy dowrs era ekil a toshnug!" Brandon then slowly processed it and looked at the next page and then other books.

"... I may have an idea how we can open the portal." Seiko hummed and sigh, rubbing his face. "It better also show who are enemy is.."

"I've bled enough..." Seiko's eyes widen and looked everywhere then at Brandon whose faced twisted into a smirk and blood scratches on his face.

Seiko blinked and look again at Brandon whose looking at him confuse yet worry. "You okay kiddo?" Seiko huff and nodded.

'What the hell are you implying stripes...!'