21 December MI6 Headquarters 11:05

I had been tracking Kursak for two hours and had no luck. I've tracked every social and mobile networks, where on earth could he be? That is until tables turn...

"Ma'am," I say rushing into M's office holding the pieces of paper like I've won the lottery. 

"Felix Endernberg has been sighted in the middle east concerning nuclear weapons. He is assisted by one Mr T. Baker. I've tried to do background research on T and the files appear to be wiped from the system so has a clear understanding of hacking and computer networks."

"Or held as hostage by Endernberg."

"That too." Endernberg. The criminal the MI6 have been tracking independantly. Rapist, brothel owner and scientist mastermind Endernberg is one anatgonist this world could do without. 

"That'll be all Moneypenny. Bring Bond in." 

Bond's in the training room practising on the wooden targets scattered across the room. Bang, bang, BANG! I knock on the window multiple times until he finally aknowledges me there standing like an idiot waving my arms about. 

"M wants to see you."

"Now?"

"Yes now!" He looks shocked by my sudden outburst, I just take long strides back towards the office. 

I'm walking home from the journalist office with music playing in my earphones, taking me away from this dreary city. My head nods to the beat as I head through the alleyway, my direct shortcut home. I feel sleepy and think about the chocolate pudding I bought for dessert and how nice it'll be to put my feet up on the sofa with pizza for dinner and the chocolate pudding watching whatever soppy rom com they're playing on ITV. I intake breath before I enter down. Nothings happened down here. It's safe. 

It's safe. 

Someone grabs my arm from behind and puts it against the wall above my head, my other hand is held by my waist as I'm pushed in to face my moonlight villain. 

"Hello sweetie, whatcha got there?" His breath smells of alcohol and fags as he rubs his sticky black beard against my innocent cheek. My head leans in futher against the wall turning away from the stench and his gruesome face...

I'm walking home from the office with "Be My Saviour" by Colin Intyre blasting through my earphones. Bond has recieved his mission brief by now and probably started travelling middle east as I know it. My mind gets lost in the music to fade away the memories. Saviour. I guess to MI6, that is what status 007 upholds. Our saviour, my saviour. Stop it Eve, get a darn grip! I think about the next file of research I need to do before I can fall into what should be a blissful sleep. Shouldn't be too bad tonight. 

Shouldn't be too bad tonight. 

Someone grabs my arm from behind and holds it against the wall above my head, my other hand is by my waist forcing me to face my moonlight villain directly.

"Hello Moneypenny," Bond. My heart is in my mouth as I struggle to speak. The flasback is too strong...the events too accurate...He takes his hands away from me as I try and hide my face from him. From all my emotion.

"Moneypenny? Are you alright?" I feel a gentle touch on my shoulder as he strokes it with warm comfort pulling me in. I want to cry. "Eve?" My heart skips a beat at the mention of my first name. Particularly from him. 

"I'm fine Bond. Just wasn't a fun prank to play on someone from around here that's all."

"From here? You mean this upper class futuristic section of London. Sure looks rough." He grins at his joke. I reply with a glare. I didn't always have a flat here...

"What are you here for anyway? Apart from making young women jump out their skin in darkened alleys."

"To see you. I'm off to my mission soon thanks to you."

"Anytime." We start walking down the alley and I feel calm for once going down here. I feel safe and protected but also a rush of adrenaline from out of nowhere...Why is he here? Hadn't he read my file? God knows I've read every member of MI6's. 

"Listen Eve..I mean Moneypenny, come on this field mission with me. I could do with a helping hand from..."

"No James. You'll have plenty of cover from our MI6 field agents,not to mention Brad Kane from the CIA as your new recruit, you'll have your hands full as it is. Oh, and i'm no longer working in the field from our last mission."

"But..."

"Goodnight Double O 7." We've reached my flat entrance. "I understand you'll have a nice trip and don't get up to too much mischief whilst you're there."

"Mischief?" I give him big eyes that indicate I know more than he thinks. "God knows I hear it all. Q gave you a tracking device and earpiece so I'll be perfectly fine helping you from there."

He looks awkward. "Oh, right that."

"Good night Double O."

"Good night Moneypenny." I close the door but I see him linger outside. He'll never learn.