Chapter 3

Alise's POV.

"Hey do you want to go out side and do something" he said (A/N hhahah u thought he was gonna ask her out on a date) "sure" I say getting up from the couch. "What do you want to do?" I ask Hayes "is football good" I not in agreement I dont really dont like football but I'll watch it if I have to and I'll play it too. We grab the football and we get in position.

            *skip football*

I gotta say for myself I was preety good but Hayes is really good too. "Hayes your really good at football" I say smiling "thanks your really goo too" he says smiling back "Thanks" I say. "HAYES ALISE TIME TO EAT" Nila says we start running to the porch.. we had hotdogs and hamburgers and me my mom and dad sat on one side and the griers sat on the other. We talked about random stuff but I think that our families get along. "Dad Nila the boys are coming up for a few weeks is it fine if they stay here they will be arriving tomorrow" Nash says "sure thats fine" Nila and Chad say. We finished dinner and Hayes and I clean the table "hey did you see what Tyler Oakley put on twitter the other day" he said laughing "I dont really have social media" "oh well you should get it if you get it I'll even follow you" "I'll think about it" I said to him. "Thanks for cleaning but your mom and dad want you to go home now but thanks for coming and your welcome here anytime you want" Nila says to me I say my goodbyes and when I was on the sidwalk someone was calling my name and it was Nash "could I have your number and maybe me you and hayes could all hangout sometime" Nash says "sure that would be great" we pass each other's our phones and type in our names and numbers "thanks" he says with a smile and I smile back him.

*5 days layta (in a spongbob voice)*

I wake up to my phone going off "Hello?" "Hey Alise do you want to go to the mall today with Hayes, girlfriend and I" "ya sure" "is an hour ok" "yep see you then bye" "bye". So I went down stairs to eat breakfast and I eat a spoon or 10 of nutella that stuff is like a drug or something, then I take a quick shower and I blow dry my hair and put on a galaxy peace sign tanktop and black knit shorts with gray Tom's. I go downstairs to wait for Nash and I hear my mom and dad fighting it never gets real serious so I just make my way downstairs and wait on the couch. My mom came down the stairs "goodmorning Alise where you going" my mom says "to the mall with Nash, Hayes, and Hayes' girlfriend" I said "that sounds fun" she says smiling. *ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding* I opened the door "Nash you dont need to play with the door bell" I say laughing "okay okay now lets go but your door bell is fun" he says walking and laughing.

Nash's POV.

When we got to the car we got in and Hayes and Madison were eating each other faces off(A/N I dont like madison beer at all but if you like her thats your opinion and im ok with that but I dont like her) I cleared my throat "Hey Hayes and you must be his girlfriend, Im Alise" Alise said smiling "hey Alise" Hayes says and Madison just gives her a dirty look man that is what you call a bitch. I start the car and we head to the mall. I just now noticed that Madison was wearing a croptop that is show through what a slut most guys want that I dont. It was an awkward silence "how long have you guys been dating" Alise says breaking the silence "2 weeks" Madison say with an attitude. We finally got to the mall Hayes and Madison went there own way and it was just me and Alise "what store do you wanna go in" Alise asked me "I dont care you choose" "are you sure" she asks me "yep" I say. Of course we go into Victoria Secret.

Alise's POV.

When we got into Victoria Secret Nash just looked at the bra and thongs "take a picture it will last longer" I said laughing he took out phone and started taking pictures "Nash I was kidding" "well I'm doing it anyway" Nash says laughing. I ended up getting a strapless bra and a  blue crop top that says PINK on it. "Now you pick a store" I say to Nash he nods his head and walks to the next store and it is hibbits and we both get stuff he gets Nike and Under Armour shorts and shirts and I get Nike pros and sport bras.