Info

Okay so, here's the thing. I have an au with most games that I'll make the characters more human like. And in this case, they look humanoid, and act human. Also, the picture at the top is a drawing I made of Shawn Flynn.

(The character versions, not the ones with the souls) Bendy is taller, Boris talks when he wants to(which he barely does), and Alice can be really mean at times.

Henry, Sammy, Norman, and Wally are all best friends. Wally is bestfriends with Shawn, and Norman is best friends with Jack and Grant.

Everyone hates Joey. He's a huge fucking jerk.

Riley(OC) is the only one, besides Thomas and Norman, who'll actually stand up against Joey.

Everyone is afraid of Riley. She knows who's sad, and knows just where they are. You are never safe from her hugs, not even Joey is excluded. Plus, she'll fuck a bitch up if they mess with her or her friends and family.

They're all mostly in their 20s, some are in their early to mid 30s. Joey is in his early 30s and Henry is in his mid to late 20s. I'll probably put ages at the beginning of each chapter.

Alexander Sousa(has his mother's maiden name) and Riley Davidson are siblings. Alex likes to tease Riley about being older.

Alice/Susie Angel doesn't want to hurt anyone. Susie was so obsessed with having the role of Alice Angel that her corrupted counterpart has just become so obsessed with becoming the perfect Alice Angel that she doesn't care who dies. She also has a split personality between herself and (character)Alice Angel.

Allison and Sammy never trusted Joey after finding out that they found out Susie was never told about being replaced.

Norman doesn't really like Susie because she's tried to take Sammy away from him.

Lacie has had a crush on the Angel/Susie ever since they met for the first time in the studios.

Thomas is like a brother to Susie, Wally, Shawn, and Sammy.

Susie despised Sammy and Allison when she heard that she was no longer voicing Alive Angel, but quickly forgave them when she realized they both thought she had knew.

Okay, that should be all the info for now. I'll take requests for anything, besides smut/lemons, and I'll try to do different ships, though I might stick to some of the ones I think are cute/like. It's basically 1 am for me, but I'm going to try and work on a oneshot after I post this.