"I'm Sorry,Amity"

"LUZ!!"Amity screamed.She wanted to cry.Luz has always been there for Amity, the one time her life truly depended on it Amity wasn't there.Petrification is permanent whilst injuries can be healed.

"Amity what's wrong?!"Amity's siblings Edric and Emira ,although they can be cruel they care, came into Amity's room.And they could tell something happened.

"I-it's Luz....she's gone."Hearing those words come out her mouth made the tears finally start to pour.She couldn't hold them back but it didn't matter Luz was gone.All because of one person.

Lilith Clawthorne.

-

Edric and Emira have been keeping an eye on Amity.They've  noticed how much of a toll Luz has taken on Amity, and they know not to pull any pranks with her current state.

"Mittens isn't going to change.I've never seen something effect her so much."

"Luz means a lot to her....you don't think"

"She is her best friend?!"

"No you nit-wit!"

"Then what is it?"

"She's in love with her!"

"That...actually explains"

"Everything? Yeah"

"Also what Luz said"Edric walked around the room with a pondering look on his face.He was concentrating on what happened."Whatever she said....it was about Mittens!"

"We have to find out exactly what she said!"

"Come on let's go!"

Amity heard their footsteps down the hall.She could care less what their doing. She doesn't expect much besides pranks from them. So when they come into her room with a spell they wanted to perform she was more than hesitant.

"Amity we want to help, please trust us"

"Why should I trust you?"

"Mittens don't make us do this by force"

"By force? What are you even doing?!"

"Amity stay still for a second okay?"

"What are you-"Emira cast the spell whilst Amity groaned for a moment before being put in a trans like state.Using their illusion magic Edric and Emira replayed everything that happened in Amity's room that day using Amity's memory.

Amity was watching everything on tv intently.Taking note of everything that happened.The moment Luz came on screen Amity's eyes widened.Luz tried her best to stop the petrification.She was eventually put down by guards.

"Amity I don't know if your watching this, but I'm not sure if I'll ever see you again."

"Luz...no...."Illusion Amity started holding back tears.

"And I want you to know that I love you okay?! I see how you act, a-and I just act oblivious to ignore it cause I don't know what I should do. I should've just told you my feelings"The statue's power seemed to be getting stronger and time was running out.  "I'm sorry, Amity!"

"Luz!"The illusion stopped when Amity screamed.Emira and Edric stood there in shock as Amity came back to her senses.

"Amity...."

"What just happened?"

"Luz....."

"Did you go inside my head?!"

"Well..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Mittens let us explain."

"I don't care just leave me alone!"

Edric and Emira knew it was a lost cause trying to talks to Amity.She was heartbroken right now.Luz finally said what she wanted to hear, but it was the last thing she ever said.So they left her be."Well that's a mess..."

"What if we try....."

"Edric you know it's forbidden!"

"Hey when do we ever listen to rules?"

"Point taken, but this is serious!"

"Necromancy might be able to help"

"We could lose our magic if anyone even heard us talking right now"

"You'd be goners?" Amity was standing in the door.She was curious what their plan was.Yet she never expected them to talk about raising the dead.

What are they doing?