Niall was expecting Louis to call him a mean name , or glare at him but instead he oddly just kept staring at Harry .

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Harry rolled his eyes continuing to walk away with Niall leaving Louis befuddled on what even just had happened .

Harrys never been the time to throw himself at guys , Louis' never been the type to chase guys . He's never even been the type to like guys at all , he is in fact straight although while looking at Harry something clicked . His attitude , and willingness to play hard to get only intrigued Louis more.

" What was that ?" Niall asked Harry as they walked to the art room by this point Niall was done with the cafeteria .

"I don't know , but he's cute."

" He doesn't like boys ." Niall giggled as they reached the art room and sat down and Harry gave him a strange look .

" We'll see about that ." Harry laughed flipping his hair to one side .

" That's so cool , how do you do that ?" Niall clapped .

" I don't know , I just do it ." Harry shrugged and Niall was still confused but he just dropped it picking up the paint brush .

Harry watched him as his tongue stuck out his mouth and concentration . Harry didn't even know what Niall was painting but he loved the simplicity of the beauty that comes from people when they're hardly doing anything. That's why he's a photographer .

" It's done !" Niall smiled turning the painting around and Harry smiled when he saw it was him .

" It's so cool !" He hugged Niall and took the painting away .

" You can keep it , since it's you ." Niall told him and Harry nodded .

" Harry ?" Niall called on the boy causing him to look up and hum in response .

" My boyfriend is waiting for me so I should get going ."

" Oh , alright . Do you have a phone ?" Harry asked Niall pulling out his own and Niall nodded .

" You should put your number in , I like you Niall you're different than all these other kids here , I'd much rather be friends with you ." Harry told him handing Niall the phone and he obliged big smile on his face .

Before this Josh was the only person who wanted to actually get up know him and be friends with him over anyone else .

" I'll see you around ." Niall smiled leaving the art room .

Walking down the hallway he saw Zayn .
" Ni , I've been looking everyone for you ." Zayn told him kissing the top of his forehead .

" Oh , I was just in the art room with my friend ."

" Who ?"

" Harry .. He's new here and he has curly hair ." He smiled and Zayn nodded .

"Tonight , I'm taking you to the movies alright ?"

" Okay ." Niall agreed leaning up to kiss his boyfriend on the lips .

After school Niall dropped Zayn off since they weren't going to the movies until late.

Him and Greg barely spoke anymore , it was strange for Niall since they were basically bestfriends and for the most part told each other everything.

When it reached around 8 o'clock it was time for the date with Zayn so he decided to get dressed .
He put on a college sweater , regular slim fit blue jeans , and sneakers . He wasn't going to get too dressed up because they never do when they go to a movie theatre .