High.21

Haha once again i really appreciate comments last chapter i got 60 something votes and only 15 comments .. If you can vote you can comment so please do it motivates me (:

-

A few weeks had passed already , and Niall was surprised .
He was surprised by how good Zayn's been treating him lately , how Josh wouldn't talk to him even at school , and how Greg had been basically shunning him .

After doing his morning routine and getting dressed in a cream sweater , black jeans , and black booties he jogged down the stairs he was good at pretending to be happy .

" Why're you so smiley ?" His mum asked Greg as they sat by the dinner table where they just so happened to be eating breakfast at , at this point .

" So I'm not allowed to be happy now ? What're you the smile police ?" Greg defended grabbing the milk from the refrigerator and returning back to his seat .

" You're glowing ." She commented and he shrugged even though he knew exactly why .

" He got laid ." Bobby guessed Irish accent very apparent .

" Bobby !" Maura hit him lightly on the arm and he laughed .
" It's true , he's a man there's no need to ignore it ."

" He's still my baby boy and I don't appreciate you speaking of him that way !" She whined and he held back his laughter.

" Fine , I'm sorry sweetheart ." He said kissing he forehead .

" Dad why do you always do that ?" Greg asked

" Do what ?"

" Let mum win the argument when you're obviously right ." He answered catching Maura's attention in a scowl .

" Well , son you live to learn that losing an argument with someone you love is way easier than losing them ."
Bobby answered simply leaning over to kiss his wife .

" Ew ! Get a room ." Niall muttered .

" Well then , Mr.mute that's the first thing you've said all morning ." Bobby laughed ruffling his sons hair .

" Listen , today your dad an I are going on an anniversary dinner and we may not be back until late around 11 or 12 so behave your selves and absolutely positively ---"

" no parties ." Greg and Niall both groaned in unison and Maura smiled at how well she had her kids trained .

•***********•

Zayn and Niall were seated at the lunch table , when Niall told him he had to use the bathroom .
Niall ran out the cafeteria and into the bathroom letting all the disgusting hostages he had in his body .

" You okay ,there ?" He heard an unrecognizable voice say .

" Im fine ." He said coming out the stall switching his portable mouth wash around his mouth to see a curly haired boy who smiled widely at him .

Niall spit it out his mouth and returned the smile at the boy .
" I'm new here .." The boy smiled holding out his hand for Niall to shake .

" That's an odd name , but I like it ." Niall smiled ," I'm Niall James horan , but people leave out the James and Horan part when they say my name ." He shook Harrys hand .

" You're adorable-- but seriously my name is Harry." he friendly smiled fixing his curly hair in the mirror .

They both walked out the bathroom and Niall was scared when they bumped into Louis simply because he and Zayn haven't talked since the whole coming out the closet ordeal . He doesn't know how Louis feels and he's afraid he might take all his anger out on him.